Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NEW new Android update (21.11.2015)

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Hi!

Just wanted to write here in clean thread.

After last updated (couple of days ago) there were issues with Repair hangar (missing purchased slots) and Reserve Hangar (planes and slots keep showing up or missing).

This bug was visible after visiting neighbors - one visit only one slot in Reserve/Repair hangar opened, next visit all slots available and some free planes inside. Just remember to come back to home city after each neigbor visit to check status of hangars.

So I decided to install this lates update first on support game.

It seams that this bug is GONE - all changes are permanent - if you had all slots opened/purchased just before the update and all planes inside - this is how it will be from now on.

BUT - there is again problem with visiting neighbors - some will have ALL buildings grayed with green lock icon over them, other will be OK.

Time the update right and you will be OK with Reserve/Repair hangars but will have a problem with some visits.

EDIT: Installed it on main game to - all ok with Repair/Reserve hangar - all slots opened and my S2 planes inside.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apfsiyd
Username
fuel pls
A mi caso al visitar a los vecinos me salen sus edificios con el icono verde encima... También he realizado un lanzamiento verde y no puedo solicitar vecinos que ayuden.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Another problem I am facing is too much pop ups to buy not so useful Item's.
They pop up, when I open the game, when I come back home after visiting, when I unlock the device.
Everything is fine for me except these much pop ups.

@Continuum : thanks for sharing the information! I was wondering if the free S2's you received due to the bug 2 days ago would stay with this new update. It looks like you confirmed all the S2's you swapped and put into your Hangars did stay, that's great to know!

I didn't update my main game until last night, so the update my main game received is actually the second/latest update, thus there is no free S2's on my main game :(. But I do see the same new bug you see that I see grey outs and green locks on all buildings when I visit some neighbors.

My second game updated a couple of days ago and I haven't done to this latest update, so it still has the S2's and all repair slots are open. And every time I visit a neighbor from my second game, the S2's would change and the repair slots would change too, so I agree with you that you definitely need to pick a right time and combination to get the S2's and repair slots you want AND update.

Hdam

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047ies7g
Username
Hdam
Besides the already mentoined bugs above, some of the timers of my buildings (residential, commercial and excavation buildings) are odd. I can collect again before the time is up. This always happens after visiting neighbors. It is not a big problem for me to collect from excavation building twice a day though.

From neighbors with the green locks I can collect fuel.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Besides the already mentioned bugs above, some of the timers of my buildings (residential, commercial and excavation buildings) are odd. I can collect again before the time is up. This always happens after visiting neighbors. It is not a big problem for me to collect from excavation building twice a day though.

I have tested this feature and there seams to be correlation between specific neighbors and stuff that you can collect.
It is NOT random - specific users trigger specific timer - for ex. 1 user triggers collection building (Ski Resort, Pyramids etc + just 1 flight catering facility), other user triggers Space Rocket Monument (but not all, just few of them).

I didn't have enough time to test all users and to test on two games with same neighbors, but will try to get more accurate data.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Nope, all but 1 of my reserve hanger spots have disappeared. All my planes are gone. I was only able to visit my neighbors 1 time. How to you get a plane out of reserve hanger? It appears impossible to move a plane to reserve hanger to put another plane that is already being stored. That is a Joke.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Well, well, GI did it again.
Two updates in about 2 days and the last one is even worse than the first one.
I think i'm NOT going to update my games to the last one.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I just saw it, and open the forum to see what are the "new features" and "technical improvements".... Doing backup now, then will do update, and let you know :whistle:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Ok, update done. So far, i cannot see no big changes. Reserve hangar stayed untouched :D
Also Repair Hangar, and all planes in the air.

One big change: I visited @emily and I can clicked on her Planetariums now! Before the whole her city was locked (green locks), now all works fine.

Surprised, but it looks really good tech. improvements.
Well done, GI (y)

Top Bottom