Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New mission: cinemania!

Heres what I think GI did might sound crazy but a good possibility they disabled the visit neighbors because of the glitch from the rockfest

I have just noticed 2 bugs after this update:

1. Collection "A Plush Pleasure" with Marry-go-round prize is still visible, but now it is not possible to finnish it as 2 flights: Venice and Maldive Islands are not available (not in the flights list)

2. New mission from Mr. Smith called Night Surveillance is not possible to finish at this moment as it require to collect Night Vision Goggles from Exhibition Centers of your neighbors. As visit to neighbor is not possible now, completing this mission as well

[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Someone[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]can say[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)], what is the[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]prize[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]if you can[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]give[/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]the mission?[/background]

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
????...really good for you!!!!! but you are nor the onlyone you already finish it....So do not take it personal

Vialino, you'll find a bunch of players who were able to take advantage of a backwards weekend code which occured almost 2 months ago, me being one of the,. They had the amounts switched so you received 2 coins and 4,000 cash. Makes a HUGE difference when playing this game having that much cash at your disposal.

Me, I'm 12 bow ties away from completing the mission.

I notice that something strange was happining ...... Good for you and the lucky ones.....So, in fact I can say that there are neighbors with a big wallet......can you borrow me some money...hahahahahaha......I was just joking..............I whish I could have that code.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I notice that something strange was happining ...... Good for you and the lucky ones.....So, in fact I can say that there are neighbors with a big wallet......can you borrow me some money...hahahahahaha......I was just joking..............I whish I could have that code.....

It didn't stay active for that long. Guessing that someone was fired for that mix up.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
[background=rgb(245,245,245)]Someone[/background][background=rgb(245,245,245)] [/background][background=rgb(245,245,245)]can say[/background][background=rgb(245,245,245)], what is the[/background][background=rgb(245,245,245)] [/background][background=rgb(245,245,245)]prize[/background][background=rgb(245,245,245)] [/background][background=rgb(245,245,245)]if you can[/background][background=rgb(245,245,245)] [/background][background=rgb(245,245,245)]give[/background][background=rgb(245,245,245)] [/background][background=rgb(245,245,245)]the mission?[/background]

check first page, last post on the bottom...

Heres what I think GI did might sound crazy but a good possibility they disabled the visit neighbors because of the glitch from the rockfest

After finishing Cinemania quest, visiting neighbors came back to normal. so GI disabled this for quest time because of rockfest.
It seems that GI programmers are not so good, if they only can stop rockfest glitch (which they created themselves) by disabling the visits in such a way.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
After finishing Cinemania quest, visiting neighbors came back to normal. so GI disabled this for quest time because of rockfest.
It seems that GI programmers are not so good, if they only can stop rockfest glitch (which they created themselves) by disabling the visits in such a way.

I still cannot visit friends... So where you got this idea from?

I still cannot visit friends... So where you got this idea from?

From my game. during quest visiting ended with no building and no way back to may airport (only restart of the game).
As I have finished quest yesterday and visited few friends airports it all was OK. I can see their airports with buildings and return to my airport without any problems.

Top Bottom