Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New levels for Oil Refineries (both small and large)

Oil Refineries have new levels (no new pictures, as far as I see, they look the same as lvl 3)
How many, I still DK.
Level 4 of small costs 10 000 000 coins, takes 15 day to build and gives +10 oil units
Level 4 of large costs 1 500 grennies and increases fuel by 20 units. DK how long it takes to build.
If anyone gathers more info on those, please let the wiki team know.

Capt Cheerios

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20517py5r
Username
Capt Cheerios
200.gif

Paul Bonnick

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ue8ars7
Username
Paul Bonnick
Many thanks for this information!
I just spend 10 million of my 32 million coins! Now I am waiting for 10 oil units.
Meanwhils spending 1500 greens is so unreal!

What else can I do with all these coins?
Coins are pointless tbh, unless they give doing big upgrades that needs coins

Tom@64

700+ Star Club
ROBY AIRITALY
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
202TA9IV1
Username
Rome Caput Mundi
I start upgrading my Level 3 oil refinery with 10.000.000 gold coins .....after three days all the are gone and also the previous level 3 oil refinery.
GI what's going on ??? Pls bring me bac the coins and level 3 oil refinery.....at least...

1718022269749.png

plane fan

800+ Star Club
Teamwork Int'l
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
I start upgrading my Level 3 oil refinery with 10.000.000 gold coins .....after three days all the are gone and also the previous level 3 oil refinery.
GI what's going on ??? Pls bring me bac the coins and level 3 oil refinery.....at least...

View attachment 73763
If you weren't thinking of it already - try contacting GI support, maybe they can help get you something back.

Paul Bonnick

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ue8ars7
Username
Paul Bonnick
Both mine vanished I contacted support but by then I had already spent another 2.7k greens on new ones, support told me to restart the game and they would appear....instead I switched to a different device which had a game saved before I purchased the oil infirmaries so only upgraded the coin option
Only downside is the current event I'm 6th and won't get any rewards as it tells me I'm still level 1 hsha

Tom-SUB

1400+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Same!

I will say though that buying 10 Condors at once tends to put a dent in things...
Hmm - 10 superfast CONDOR plus four S3 Condors. Should I really buy new condors? NO - for me it is clear: to spend 10,000,000 for the oil raffinery: a much better way to burn the coins ;-)

Device
  1. Android
Username
Grizzly aviator
I noticed the potential upgrade almost immediately it became available a few days ago, clicking around my buildings as normal. I've been hesitant to press the button fearing it was some sort of error. I now fear pressing the button having seen a couple of threads where the building might disappear??

Has anyone successfully upgraded the building? Are the disappearances rare or has everyone had it? Fairly certain I have 10mil coins I could invest into this, but not if they'd be wasted 😨

I noticed the potential upgrade almost immediately it became available a few days ago, clicking around my buildings as normal. I've been hesitant to press the button fearing it was some sort of error. I now fear pressing the button having seen a couple of threads where the building might disappear??

Has anyone successfully upgraded the building? Are the disappearances rare or has everyone had it? Fairly certain I have 10mil coins I could invest into this, but not if they'd be wasted 😨
I have upgraded my oil refineries (10 mil coins) in two of my iOS games. No problem with either.

Cheers,
Angela

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Agreed. I was at 20M coins, now am at 10M. A good use for them, and my upgrade at least went successfully. It's not much extra fuel, but it all adds up as you high star folks know.

Happy flying,

👧 ⛽

Top Bottom