Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New iPad

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bazmoz
Username
Bazamoza spotlam
Hi all I started this game when I lived in U.K. i now live in the USA and it’s time to get a newer iPad … will I have any issues moving the game to new iPad as it will be using the us store and dollars not U.K. store and pounds thanks for any input or if anyone has done this before …I would hate to lose all my progress thank you

Hi all I started this game when I lived in U.K. i now live in the USA and it’s time to get a newer iPad … will I have any issues moving the game to new iPad as it will be using the us store and dollars not U.K. store and pounds thanks for any input or
I didn't understand correctly: you bought a new IPAD, but you want to use the original game account?
If a new IPAD has the same operating system as your original game. As long as you play the new game to level 7, you will be prompted to continue the original progress or continue the current new account game
if anyone has done this before …I would hate to lose all my progress thank you

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It shouldn’t make a difference with respect to currency. I’m in the UK, and on games where I haven’t linked it to an email all prices show in US $ so...
If you setup your iPad via your iCloud backup the game should transfer seamlessly. Just make sure you delete the game on the old iPad after you have done this. If you try to play the (same) game on both devices you’ll likely end up blocked.
Be sure to take note of your friend code first though, so you can contact G! if something doesn’t work right.

Hi all I started this game when I lived in U.K. i now live in the USA and it’s time to get a newer iPad … will I have any issues moving the game to new iPad as it will be using the us store and dollars not U.K. store and pounds thanks for any input or if anyone has done this before …I would hate to lose all my progress thank you
The most important factor when transferring your game on iOS devices is that you continue to use the same Game Centre ID. If, for some reason, you decide to use a different Apple ID, you’ll need to go into your Game Centre settings, logout the new ID (which auto installs with the new AppleID) and log in with your old Game Centre ID.

Top Bottom