Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New IOS update (V1.11) Do Not Update - 27th Feb 2013

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Aero, you said:
That would be me :)
Tdv is from the other side...

I know tdv has a wife and a 4 year old son..... and you say your from the other side................

O wait, you mean the country :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Brian Carter, before you delete the app.... (sorry to hear that) could you tell me if the friend-part is also broken in your game?
I want to make sure it isn't just my game but an actual bug.... Would you do that for all Iphone and Ipad players on the forum?
Thank you

Device
  1. iPad
Username
lypstixtoo
I'm so mad because I knew I didn't want to update but DITZY me hit the update all button two hours later not thinking( yeah I'm blonde) and I've paused it midstream and turned off my IPad - turned back on and it's still paused. I guess I've gotta continue forward- unless anyone can tell me how to cancel on an iPad????
I will say that prior to this I noticed I dropped eight friends( not on my own accord- but I'm thinking its because they updated) thoughts on that?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
I have my planes back (and the correct ones), BUT
I have lost the ability to add and visit FRIENDS
the whole tab of friendcodes is gone......
When I visit a friend a get the message: server error, please try later

Can somebody (1 person please) sent me a gift to flip123. I want to see if gifts still come in.... (I can't sent one out, reset is in 9 hours)
Is is from your iPad, Android or iPhone account?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
I want my jets back and it will be costly to sell 4 props and buy my jets back but don't want the other hassles/issues either. Hard to complete missions and location stars with only props

Device
  1. iPad
Updated - planes upgraded, but the one I had already upgraded to a Jet has become a Sleigh.
Can see and visit Neighbours, but will need to wait until tomorrow to check if I can still click on them or send gifts.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I want my jets back and it will be costly to sell 4 props and buy my jets back but don't want the other hassles/issues either. Hard to complete missions and location stars with only props
I sent GI a list of the planes that i had before the update and they fixed it. Still unable to visit/see a lot of neighbors though.....something that hasn't been fixed for months.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
flip123 I updated ipad and my planes are back still can't visit all my neighbours still got lots of username's plus visit buttons faded out. Plus still level 35, no upgrade for extra 5 levels.

I also updated my iPhone it also has the same issues as ipad plus when I go to visit any of my neighbours I get a pop up saying your neighbours version is outdated, so can't visit anyone.

If I find anything else I will post as I find.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv, sent a white gold bracelet to tdvcrapple2... did you receive anything from flip123?
Just checked and no I can not see anything from you

The following are the relevel (iOS users) I have got items from Ianda (as username, i.d. via avatar) JesperJ, Ducks1 (I don't think any of them have updated)

Top Bottom