Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New IOS update (V1.11) Do Not Update - 27th Feb 2013

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have my planes back (and the correct ones), BUT
I have lost the ability to add and visit FRIENDS
the whole tab of friendcodes is gone......
When I visit a friend a get the message: server error, please try later

Can somebody (1 person please) sent me a gift to flip123. I want to see if gifts still come in.... (I can't sent one out, reset is in 9 hours)

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Yep, still have the same 5 tabs in neighbours: Add, waiting, neighbours, profile and add friend.
I can't see any improvement or new content over last version.

All Powerful Deltas are now jet sleighs, so those in flight have correct destination. Those on ground are useless and have to be sold for 200 and then buy correct planes....
Jumbo have remained correct. I don't have other aircraft.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
thanks for the heads up - I am still on the older version on my iPhone... 1min lander returns are great..

I could look into, if I can get hold of the deb file and then someone could be brave enough to roll back a version?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Addition... Space race is over for me.... I finished a launch before the update.... the 'lander'(don't know the english word) should be somewhere in my game by now.... but can't find it, and as I can't find it, i can't start a new launch...
Yes I already emailed GI

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
What do you mean with unbuild up land?

I mean land that you have not bought an expansion for - i.e. have you bought all the available land that is possible in the game?

the lander will always land in part of your airport where you have not got the expansion land yet...

Hope that kind of makes sense... - (sorry I am struggling with english today)

Top Bottom