Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Forum Members

vulfgar

500+ Star Club
Angie
Please be aware that to combat spam on the forum, all first posts have to be approved before becoming visible.
As such, please make sure that your first post is NOT in a group, but instead in the main forum.

If you make your first post in the group, this reduces who is able to approve this message, so it could take a lot longer to be approved.

There is a pop up message informing new members of this. If you run a group and are inviting non forum members to join, please ask that they post elsewhere on the site before joining your group.

Hope all that makes sense!
Hi, I am new to this forum. My name is vulfgar, level 51,
Please be aware that to combat spam on the forum, all first posts have to be approved before becoming visible.
As such, please make sure that your first post is NOT in a group, but instead in the main forum.

If you make your first post in the group, this reduces who is able to approve this message, so it could take a lot longer to be approved.

There is a pop up message informing new members of this. If you run a group and are inviting non forum members to join, please ask that they post elsewhere on the site before joining your group.

Hope all that makes sense!
Hi, I'm new to this forum, vulfgar, level 51, 131stars.

Top Bottom