Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New event "Winter Dream" started

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Unless ofcourse you happen to be playing under Windows, when it seems we always start later than the rest.
1640358834438.png

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Another event, more subpar rewards, and now a subpar livery (cosmic is better imo). Just gonna grab whatever stars I can and hope that 9.0 will actually be....you know....good 🤦🏿‍♂️

GI is enticing us to start the competition quickly. When you build the Winter Machinery Plant…and then upgrade it…the cars come back to your city! Snow shovels drop sometimes from cars. AND…green cash!
Well then should be more profitable than competition for most players but how get so soon - doesn't it require many snow blades to build?

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
039f24f3s
Username
DuffyD67
Looks like once you get the Winter Machinery Plant built, the cars immediately return and give you coins and the much-needed shovels. Haven't seen a greenie, yet, but I'm sure they have it programmed to give them out on occasion. The drop rate for the snowdrifts is pretty abysmal right now. Took all day to finally get the pine tree for one of my tasks. The snow plows drop fairly frequently from flights, so between watching videos and flights, you should be able to get the plant built fairly easily.

Looks like once you get the Winter Machinery Plant built, the cars immediately return and give you coins and the much-needed shovels. Haven't seen a greenie, yet, but I'm sure they have it programmed to give them out on occasion. The drop rate for the snowdrifts is pretty abysmal right now. Took all day to finally get the pine tree for one of my tasks. The snow plows drop fairly frequently from flights, so between watching videos and flights, you should be able to get the plant built fairly easily.
Yes there are greenies produced but takes clicking many cars!

Last edited:
Top Bottom