Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Collections for Falcon Flights

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Using Golden Dice for my flights to Anchorage. Great drops ... but not the ones I want: lots and lots of bills for the Fathers of the Nation collection. Which I don't need at all. I'm stopping my Anchorage flights and going to Lisbon until the end of the current quest.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Using Golden Dice for my flights to Anchorage. Great drops ... but not the ones I want: lots and lots of bills for the Fathers of the Nation collection. Which I don't need at all. I'm stopping my Anchorage flights and going to Lisbon until the end of the current quest.
Cheers,
Tom
Same here. 25 collections. I am safe till next 5 years and continuou. The different, I continuou to 3 stars.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Finally earned the Private Conservatory with a bonsai drop from a "collectible building." No more waiting for Falcon guest planes!
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@greensmith ... Ditto about a couple of hours ago... No more stalking on the radar. I can move on with my life :ROFLMAO: . Now working on the grueling task of running these Falcons back to back while dealing with limited lollipops and plugs and waiting on repairs. Why do they need to be 400 flights ? To 3 star giant destinations, you needed to complete 150 flights. Why couldn't falcon destinations be 200 at least?

@greensmith ... Ditto about a couple of hours ago... No more stalking on the radar. I can move on with my life :ROFLMAO: . Now working on the grueling task of running these Falcons back to back while dealing with limited lollipops and plugs and waiting on repairs. Why do they need to be 400 flights ? To 3 star giant destinations, you needed to complete 150 flights. Why couldn't falcon destinations be 200 at least?

GI still need more time for the Mars update.
They figured if it only takes 200 flights to 3 star the destinations, @Robby Kusuma will finish it within 2 weeks. This way, maybe they will have a month before Robby will cajole them "where's the update? soon??"

Device
  1. Android
GI still need more time for the Mars update.
They figured if it only takes 200 flights to 3 star the destinations, @Robby Kusuma will finish it within 2 weeks. This way, maybe they will have a month before Robby will cajole them "where's the update? soon??"
Hahahahahahaha..... Let see what I can do. Anyway, I am ready for Mars...... But landing guest planes....... Hmmhhhh........

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I three-starred Mogadishu. Still unable to complete the Animal Shelter. And I got a pretty good amount of drops from my special buildings :(

On the process of two-starring Ibiza, still no cocktail bar...

I haven't even attempted to fly elsewhere yet, besides some initial flights.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Earned Electricity Museum with drops from Lisbon after 145 flights. Used Golden Dice to good advantage. That's the last reward building I needed from these collections. Now to start the long, long road towards more stars.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom