Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Android update

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I would like to understand the key for the green locker, so far locked for me is SJ and Mroczny, strange why these two guys and not the others.
Visited some neighbors. Darek, Gun (Pavolko), SJ, Chad, Inconveniente and jpjpjp2 have green lockers with some buildings opened but couldn´t do nothing except return to my city.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Green locks on my city??:eek::eek:

But my game is working normal..
Yes, I realized the same, but not on your city. It looks like a new bug. One of my friends, who also play AC, also did some visits and when he returned to the game, game crashed. Today he opened a ticket to GI.... hope they can solve his problem....

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Something is very wrong with this update. Yeah, the green locks when you visit. Plus the drop times are no longer consistent. I collect by group, that is collect all the 24-hour drop at once, same for 1-hour drops, etc. Now they are no longer consistent.

Top Bottom