Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NEW ANDROID UPDATE OCT. 24TH????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I've just opened my 3 games and on all got a message that there's a new update available.
My games didn't get that message before, even it didn't with the last "huge messy" update.
I haven't installed that last update yet, because of the many bugs and the visiting problem.
Has anyone else get the new message today or is it just that my games aren't updated.
@flip123, @Bali Hi or @greensmith can anyone of you confirm this???

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@vayka1
The last Android update was version 4.0.41 posted a couple of days ago. What version are you using now? Then check Google Play to see what update is available.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
@greensmith and @flip123, my 3 games are all on version 3.34.03 and in Google Play it
says version 4.0.41, so that's the latest update from Oct. 22th with Halloween Quest in it.
So there's still NOTHING repaired. I think i'm not going to update my games cause of the many bugs and visiting problems.
Without updating, i know that i'll miss the second quest now.:(:(:mad::mad::rage::rage:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I noticed a few changes.
a gifts came in when hitting the three people button, come in automaticly again
b space flight timing is displayed very strange in the first second after startup. Don't know if time is correct, will time the next green launch if 24 hours is 24 hours

Device
  1. Android
@greensmith and @flip123, my 3 games are all on version 3.34.03 and in Google Play it
says version 4.0.41, so that's the latest update from Oct. 22th with Halloween Quest in it.
So there's still NOTHING repaired. I think i'm not going to update my games cause of the many bugs and visiting problems.
Without updating, i know that i'll miss the second quest now.:(:(:mad::mad::rage::rage:
I update and couldn't my visit neighbours. I send an email to support (in the game you see the red big G!). Within hours I could visit my neigbours again. I did it for both my games.That was fast, knowing GIS is very slow in things. You could give it a try.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
I think i'm going to update my AYON1 game and see what happens.
The device which the game is installed is a few months old.

Top Bottom