Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Airport City Player

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20YE7C277
Username
BudMizeSter420
Hello everyone, I am new to airport city and would like to get new neighbors added. So if anyone would like a new neighbor add me please my gamer tag is 20YE7C277
I am still a newbee and a good listener. So any advise or tips n tricks sure would help. Thanks :)

Hello everyone, I am new to airport city and would like to get new neighbors added. So if anyone would like a new neighbor add me please my gamer tag is 20YE7C277
I am still a newbee and a good listener. So any advise or tips n tricks sure would help. Thanks :)
Welcome. Follow this site, read the wiki, guides, read posts, read more, ask questions, learn.

This is a long haul game (takes years a\or spending a small fortune) and the only single way to play this game is your way. ;)

Welcome to the game. Friend request sent from THX. Put items you need into your game name eg BudMizer F20 and neighbours should send it. Send your neighbours whatever is in their name. If you can’t send the item send F20. It’s a long haul of a game, but worth it. Any questions ask on the forum . Have fun

Welcome! Good luck. It's a fun and tediace game. Make sure you have patience. Eventually you're going to spend some money to do some necessary purchases (ie buying land, buying planes, etc). Don't let despair you. Play some levels first and fall in love with the game. I've been playing for 5 years and I'm still learning learning. I can gift you everyday if you want but I won't be able to visit you.

Tito
0452P2L1M

Take a look at the guides when you have time, keep upgrading runways as priority and land as many guest planes as possible, it helps in faster collection of coins, complete all destinations (or at least all) before buying next plane as all daily missions, event tasks and alliance tasks are based on the highest level plane you have

As all say, this is a long term game, so enjoy and Happy flying!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Welcome to the members forum.

When you find sometime do make sure you set up your signature page, if you have not done so already. There is a user guide which you can read through to help you with this. There is also other types of user guides for beginners, and also the Wiki. They can be found along the top row of the members forum, both have drop down menus. They can be accessed anytime, you should make good use of them. You should also spend sometime and explore the members forum, it has much to offer players who are new to the game.

TOP ROW.png

As has already the said this is a long term game, played across many years, time and patience is the key to this game. If at some point you decide to spend money on your game, it would be best you set yourself a small budget, which you should stick to. It is all too easy to let spending get out of control. The decision to spend or not to spend will be for you to decide, many players do, some players do not.

You will be in need of good neighbours, do make sure they are also members of the forum. Your neighbours will be able to help you with your game, it will be best to become neighbours with players who are in a similar situation as to your good self. You can also become neighbours with players who are well established, but they will not be able to send you gifts that you will need to upgrade your buildings. It will also be important to set up a basic space program, this will help open up your game. There are two user guides on the space program which will help you with this.

I wish you well with the game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom