Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Never got 2nd plane, and no, it's not in my warehouse under any of the tabs

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
Still never got my 2nd plane for paying the premium and yes, they did charge me. They don't reply to any tickets I've sent to them. I think they blocked from listening to me because I had sent some choice word messages for other problems they have had with my account. I don't get a reply from them saying "we have received your message. Someone will get back to you within 24 hours. It's been over 2 months since I never got my alliance when I completed 66% of my tasks which gives me the 50% bonus for the following week. Took a picture of the screen saying so (cause their system never showed I was at 30% even though I had done 33% of the tasks and it was showing on the measuring bar that I had done 33% of the tasks) and sent it to them. NEVER GOT A REPLY AND DIDN'T GET MY 50% FOR THE NEXT WEEK. I HAVEN'T HEARD A REPLY OR AN EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGING THAT I SENT A TICKET IN for the last few problems I've had in at least 2 months. Does anyone know how to get through to these people? Help!!!!

Still never got my 2nd plane for paying the premium and yes, they did charge me. They don't reply to any tickets I've sent to them. I think they blocked from listening to me because I had sent some choice word messages for other problems they have had with my account. I don't get a reply from them saying "we have received your message. Someone will get back to you within 24 hours. It's been over 2 months since I never got my alliance when I completed 66% of my tasks which gives me the 50% bonus for the following week. Took a picture of the screen saying so (cause their system never showed I was at 30% even though I had done 33% of the tasks and it was showing on the measuring bar that I had done 33% of the tasks) and sent it to them. NEVER GOT A REPLY AND DIDN'T GET MY 50% FOR THE NEXT WEEK. I HAVEN'T HEARD A REPLY OR AN EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGING THAT I SENT A TICKET IN for the last few problems I've had in at least 2 months. Does anyone know how to get through to these people? Help!!!!
I never received my 2nd plane from the the Premium package as well. I did some investigation and I realized why I didn't get my second plane, I didn't have an available terminal stand and nor anymore room in my Reserved Hanger to place it. GI support sucks. You'll usually get more help from the forum than GI.

I never received my 2nd plane from the the Premium package as well. I did some investigation and I realized why I didn't get my second plane, I didn't have an available terminal stand and nor anymore room in my Reserved Hanger to place it. GI support sucks. You'll usually get more help from the forum than GI.
That would make NO difference. You are sent a bonus chest to open yourself. You are not sent a plane! Look in your bonus Chests in the warehouse. It should be there. If not put in a ticket. When you open it it is in your warehouse so the question of terminal or space or level is irrelevant. You just couldn’t put use it, NOT not get it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
That would make NO difference. You are sent a bonus chest to open yourself. You are not sent a plane! Look in your bonus Chests in the warehouse. It should be there. If not put in a ticket. When you open it it is in your warehouse so the question of terminal or space or level is irrelevant. You just couldn’t put use it, NOT not get it.
Ya, like I said, it's not there. I got my first one. Yes I know. It comes wrapped as a mystery plane and you have to click on it, open it up and then it goes into your plane inventory. It's not there. I got my first one. Not the second one. I put in a ticket, they don't reply to me. I think they've blocked me because I don't even get the email acknowledging they received my message like I used to get every time you turn in a ticket. They are very selective if you ask me. People who always have problems with their product who complain too much, must get blocked and left to fend for themselves. That's the feeling they given me. That's what happens to me.

Ya, like I said, it's not there. I got my first one. Yes I know. It comes wrapped as a mystery plane and you have to click on it, open it up and then it goes into your plane inventory. It's not there. I got my first one. Not the second one. I put in a ticket, they don't reply to me. I think they've blocked me because I don't even get the email acknowledging they received my message like I used to get every time you turn in a ticket. They are very selective if you ask me. People who always have problems with their product who complain too much, must get blocked and left to fend for themselves. That's the feeling they given me. That's what happens to me.
I Replied to Tito As he is looking in the wrong place for the wrong thing.

If you have never received an acknowledgement of your contact with them, they never received it. Go through their WEB site and it’s an automatic response. No reply, your mail didn’t get through!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
I Replied to Tito As he is looking in the wrong place for the wrong thing.

If you have never received an acknowledgement of your contact with them, they never received it. Go through their WEB site and it’s an automatic response. No reply, your mail didn’t get through!
Ahh. Will check. Dunno:rolleyes:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
They have mine. Directly, when the message/ticket is sent, near the top right under the "Have a question? Search for answers" box, for about 2 or 3 seconds it will say in light green lettering, "Thanks for contacting us. Your message was received". So my request is getting to someone there. I just NEVER get ANY reply whatsoever from them when I send the "ticket" in. I just sent one saying "Hope you have a nice day." I won't get a reply. Never do. Nope. Still no second "mystery plane" for me to open....or not open should I choose.

They have mine. Directly, when the message/ticket is sent, near the top right under the "Have a question? Search for answers" box, for about 2 or 3 seconds it will say in light green lettering, "Thanks for contacting us. Your message was received". So my request is getting to someone there. I just NEVER get ANY reply whatsoever from them when I send the "ticket" in. I just sent one saying "Hope you have a nice day." I won't get a reply. Never do. Nope. Still no second "mystery plane" for me to open....or not open should I choose.
After that on the email address you give them on the page you fill out, you get an automatic message asking you to send more info, pics etc. Do you include an email address?

310BB15D-7002-4E9B-9857-0C160E8029AF.jpeg

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric
i never got my 2nd plane either
no chest to open
i just resent my 3rd response to the ticket i opened with them

have another open ticket
have been trying to get my game transfered from one device to another
it's been a nightmare
i think their support sucks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
i never got my 2nd plane either
no chest to open
i just resent my 3rd response to the ticket i opened with them

have another open ticket
have been trying to get my game transfered from one device to another
it's been a nightmare
i think their support sucks
Yep. and if you complain to them about their mishaps, you get put farther back in the line. I'm not even sure if they have me standing in THEIR complaint line. I think they moved me to someone else's line 😂

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
After that on the email address you give them on the page you fill out, you get an automatic message asking you to send more info, pics etc. Do you include an email address?

View attachment 39454
ya I used to get that sent to my email a few months ago when I would send in a ticket. Now, they DON'T REPLY TO ME AT ALL. They stopped acknowledging my requests. They have either blocked my email so they don't send replies, or they just put me on a blacklist somewhere at their office to where I get no support, acknowledgement, reply, guidance or anything from them. They'll take my money for events and purchasing greenies, land, anything their trying to sell, but NO REPLY whatsoever for a problem you have with THEIR competency. Ya, I sent a few choice worded replies for problems that THEY CREATED with their product. They seem to think solving their problems at the customers expense is an acceptable way of dealing with paying customers. The "one of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible" doesn't really cut it when three days later you finally get an answer. It always takes a minimum of 24 hours to get a live operator response that half the time is an excuse for their f* up. To me, they really don't seem to care or I would at least get a reply. Words are words. Sticks and stones. They should be able to deal with finely worded responses. I mean come on. Your in a business that sells to the public. If you can't deal with the public, don't go into business. It's the nature of the beast. They need to learn to deal with it. Deal with people fairly and they'd more than likely get better replies. I'm just saying.

Top Bottom