Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Neighbour's Planes

Fly Holland (RIP)

600+ Star Club
Sadly Missed
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ask via PM
Username
FlyH - plus what I need
I was wondering about this myself? I have no idea what is the rationale behind the planes shown.

I saw my city for the first time on another players device last night and was a bit disapointed. I do have all the planes shown, but did not see my Condor S2. The planes on my stand were not even in use at that time, most of them were in the hangar.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This goes in line with my desire for only the active fleet to be considered in alliance tasking as well as weather station destinations. It really should be the active fleet, and filling in any remaining stands with those in the hangar

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
I had never noticed it but yes very strange. I am wondering if it is random each time or some rule (looking at my main account there is no obvious reasoning to why certain planes from my fleet are showing).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You really need a support account or a friend who plays airport city to see this.
There must be an algorithm to what planes they show from your hanger and active fleet but can't seem to work it out
Yes I used to see it from my supports. I honestly don't think there is a set algorithm...I think it's random. However, now you got the wheels in my head turning. Maybe its time for an experiment :unsure::writing:

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
This is what I see @Navigata07
Screenshot_20200901-164130_Airport City.jpg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well Ihave learned two things so far
1) Each visitor sees the same aircraft, as my support saw the exact same lineup
2) There is a grouping going on with the aircraft, and it appears to be based on the order of acquisition! The falcons are the last of my remaining aircraft that I acquired first (to the right), and I just got my giant S3s last weekend, hence why one is missing (to the left). My S3 thunderbirds are in the hangar right now, so the acquisition looks at what is in the active fleet and hangar.
One more thing to verify, and that is if the acquisition of the aircraft is what is important or when it was added to the active fleet/hangar. I will verify that shortly

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Ok I now have an idea as to how the algorithm works.
1) It is organized based on when your aircraft is added to either the active fleet or hangar, from right to left.
2) The addition to the fleet determines the order in the lineup. It doesn't consider if the aircraft is currently in use.
3) Your neighbors get an updated version of your fleet once you have added a new plane to the fleet or hangar....within a few minutes.

Now that you know the system, you can manipulate which aircraft shows up in your lineup. Here are some simple rules to do that:
1) Get rid of any aircraft you don't want to show up in the lineup
2) Add the aircraft you want to see in your lineup to your active fleet or in the hangar
3) Re-acquire the aircraft that you dont want to show once your active fleet is filled (your hangar planes, the older models, etc.)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Maybe you can sell all your planes in the reserve hangar and have the exact number of planes as the same as your stands. Then it will show all you have! :X3:
Well that may not be a bad idea actually....depending on the amount of planes you have in reserve. I only have two in the hangar, as it doesnt make sense to me to have a lot of planes in reserve...not with how alliance tasking is currently set up

Top Bottom