Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Neighbors who are Zzzz

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I was thinking the same thing, good neighbour, will need to have a clear out at some point.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hi - @Brasil95 recently came back again and then went zzzzz again, don't know why - last posted in July. @Alini posted in June "Hi all, There's a lot going on in my life right now, with a new part time job, on top of my own work. I'm taking a break from the game but will still send gifts". @cats are awesome was last seen on the forum in August, but hasn't posted since April when she posted "Hi all, Sorry I have been MIA lately. My father-in-law passed away last month and I have been over at his house almost everyday since clearing out and cleaning it up for sale. Big job, he was a horder. My daughter has been bitten by the AC bug and has been playing our game lately. I hope you have been getting gifts from her. I should be back to playing more often in a few more weeks. Miss you all."

Its a shame when we lose some of our old friends.

Has anyone heard anything from @cats are awesome, @Alini or @Brasil95 ? They've all been Zzz for a while.
Alini her game today is active and she send me gift but i think she is away from home with hasband and difficult for her to connect with internet.
Brasil95 he busy with family sometimes he active his game and go back Zzzz.
Cats as ItsRalphy say she post about her father in law.

Top Bottom