Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Neighbor is Away???

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Your neighbor hasn't visited his Airport City for too long, that's why you can't get bonuses.
Ask friend to come back!
Call him back (button)

~
Well, this just sucks. Anyone getting the same thing when you try to visit neighbors? Not even sure how GI defines 'too long'. One of my neighbors has crop circles and 3 pyramids meaning he has been playing at least during the UFO mission and finished it with a couple of crop circles and yet I got this message when I tried to visit him.:eek: This started after updating for Land of Opportunity. I knew it! Something will happen.:confused:

Even tdv account TDV4 has the same message.:arghh: TDV, come back please!

must_dash is also showing as away.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
diwata Can you check my airport please :D I have been travelling since the last 10 days with no wifi or mobile internet so my game should also show as 'Neighbour is Away' :p

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
diwata & Cosmic Blue - Yes TDV4 is an old game that got shutdown by GIS - they refused to restore it. untill I can find a spare device - sadly I will not be able to restore the game.

My current game TDV19 should be active... I am still playing on it (just not the numberof hours I was putting in previously) - Just sending out items others can not send...

BTW what does the crop circle drop for a nieghbour?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for checking Suresh, Bali Hi. For some reason, I am having a hard time finding him on my list. When is GI going to alphabetize this list, seriously?

This 'away feature' is not good for us. I have a few neighbors with gift shops but I couldn't click on them because they are 'away'.

tdv - not sure what drops from crop circles. Even though I was able to finish the UFO event, I was not able to get a single crop circle due to not having enough time because of GI's mess. Edit: Oh you mean when you click on neighbor's crop circle. I have not tried clicking on them.

Oh, one thing that I like about this last update is that it will ask confirmation if you are deleting a neighbor. About freaking time! :LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
This update really pissed me off.

Do you know: When you click "Call him back", GI will send an email to their email account?

And if 50 neighbours click that while visiting your city, you will get tons of email..!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
its very stupid idea :S
What can I say - GIS are getting worse then what crap they normally put out... but I suppose atleast teh game is still working... Suppose we should be greatfull for it...

But they have improved their revenue stream by making you buy maps now!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I do not know if it is stupid but I did originally use this feature, it first appeared last year IIRC, to conduct the great neighbour cull, to make my life easier. It has now reappeared in the last update.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I suppose this is a good feature if you want to weed out inactive accounts but we don't really know if the person's AC got the bug(courtesy of GI), person is just busy and will play again or stopped playing altogether.

Does anyone know how many days the AC is inactive before the 'away' kick in? I hope it is not 7 days or less. I mean, people have a life too. They shouldn't be forced to play when they have pressing issues in real life.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
hello
I got as well this effect with not very active neighbours. But on the other side, since the new upgrade, I am receiving plenty of requests from new ones. And the worst: no more 200 coins!

By the way, I got my first souvenir shop

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
But on the other side, since the new upgrade, I am receiving plenty of requests from new ones. And the worst: no more 200 coins!

By the way, I got my first souvenir shop
This has nothing to do with the upgrade, it has been like that for some time: it would appear that at a certain moment (not sure when), you get into the 'Add' list in the first tab of the 'Neighbours'. It does stop at a certain moment. Since this is automatic, you do not get 200 coins when you're added and you do not get 100 coins when you add ;)
People that add you manually (as I have just done), still get 100 coins, you still get 200 coins :)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
This has nothing to do with the upgrade, it has been like that for some time: it would appear that at a certain moment (not sure when), you get into the 'Add' list in the first tab of the 'Neighbours'. It does stop at a certain moment. Since this is automatic, you do not get 200 coins when you're added and you do not get 100 coins when you add ;)
People that add you manually (as I have just done), still get 100 coins, you still get 200 coins :)
you are fully right!!!
i find you at the end of my huge request list and the 200 coins as well.
i will delete the others

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I notice that lots of my neighbors are away now. Not sure what to do, should I delete them? But they might come back.

Maybe GI would send a notification when we are trying to send a gift to someone who is 'away' and make the gift bounce back so as not to waste gifts.

Top Bottom