Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

neigbor gifting

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Hi All, Love this game, especially during these times, playing often during the day, on my desktop windows system, just now getting the space program and realising my gifting procedure knowledge is lacking, but trying to learn this, as well as many other aspects to this game. I,ve read a few of the gifting guides on this forum but still feel i,m not getting the best way to use this feature efficiently. At this point maybe just asking a couple of question might help me understand better. i,m stuck trying to upgrade my mission control to level 2, i was able to receive 1 communication antennas watching a ad, and 1 optical system which i,m not sure where that camefrom, possibly from watching the ads, I can gift the optical system to neigbors but not the comminications antenna because it is not available in my gifting list, altough it is in my warehouse. So for Q #1 How or What determines which items go into my gifting section and what determines which goes to my warehouse? ( neighbours drops or my flight drops?)

Ive been currently having some success gifting what i need, and send and trying to reciprocate the same in return what my neighbor send to me and keep a good balance. This does not seem to be very efficiant, I recently post a request for some building items and i guess some of my neigbours read this and grategully sent those to me, I,m thinking would it not be better if i was able to send this request directly to my neighbours so Q#2 is this possible and some way how to do this that i,m not understanding? or just make a general post as before?

Also it seems unable watch free ads any more to aquire these items, i got 1 but now it seems to prohibited, maybe this occurs the higher the level
Sorry in advance for all the reading but also any link to a good gifting guide, how to do the name change thing when you gift what you need, and also where is the spell check found?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi All, Love this game, especially during these times, playing often during the day, on my desktop windows system, just now getting the space program and realising my gifting procedure knowledge is lacking, but trying to learn this, as well as many other aspects to this game. I,ve read a few of the gifting guides on this forum but still feel i,m not getting the best way to use this feature efficiently. At this point maybe just asking a couple of question might help me understand better. i,m stuck trying to upgrade my mission control to level 2, i was able to receive 1 communication antennas watching a ad, and 1 optical system which i,m not sure where that camefrom, possibly from watching the ads, I can gift the optical system to neigbors but not the comminications antenna because it is not available in my gifting list, altough it is in my warehouse. So for Q #1 How or What determines which items go into my gifting section and what determines which goes to my warehouse? ( neighbours drops or my flight drops?)

Ive been currently having some success gifting what i need, and send and trying to reciprocate the same in return what my neighbor send to me and keep a good balance. This does not seem to be very efficiant, I recently post a request for some building items and i guess some of my neigbours read this and grategully sent those to me, I,m thinking would it not be better if i was able to send this request directly to my neighbours so Q#2 is this possible and some way how to do this that i,m not understanding? or just make a general post as before?

Also it seems unable watch free ads any more to aquire these items, i got 1 but now it seems to prohibited, maybe this occurs the higher the level
Sorry in advance for all the reading but also any link to a good gifting guide, how to do the name change thing when you gift what you need, and also where is the spell check found?
And please, please, please - do not sent your neighbors what YOU need in the hopes they will return it to you. What's in it for them???? Send them what they want, and in turn, they should send you what you want. Hence, the importance of a signature and including your most important need in your game name.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Also - question #1 - what goes in your warehouse is what your neighbors send you or you get from flights. The gifts in your gifting section are automatic depending on your level and which of the several items the AI wants to give you to send out. 😁
Thanks, added to the new user guide to gifting.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
And please, please, please - do not sent your neighbors what YOU need in the hopes they will return it to you. What's in it for them???? Send them what they want, and in turn, they should send you what you want. Hence, the importance of a signature and including your most important need in your game name.
Huh! ive never seen one of those name change from any of my neighbours before, ive read about it but never seen one, from 70 neighbours, I will read Chloe,s links, Thank you

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Also - question #1 - what goes in your warehouse is what your neighbors send you or you get from flights. The gifts in your gifting section are automatic depending on your level and which of the several items the AI wants to give you to send out. 😁
Thank you for that info, should help clear that little bit of confusion

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Huh! ive never seen one of those name change from any of my neighbours before, ive read about it but never seen one, from 70 neighbours, I will read Chloe,s links, Thank you
OK i read the links, but really not getting how to change my name or Signature that will also express items i,m needing, ive just tried to change my name on the game site profile and sent 25 gifts mostly fuel which most want and my usual meal tray and prop. Where is it i,m suppose to see what my neighbors want, Is it when they visit my game or is it when i receive gifts find hard to beleive all 70 neighbours also do not use this, Or is this feature on the forum?

OK i read the links, but really not getting how to change my name or Signature that will also express items i,m needing, ive just tried to change my name on the game site profile and sent 25 gifts mostly fuel which most want and my usual meal tray and prop. Where is it i,m suppose to see what my neighbors want, Is it when they visit my game or is it when i receive gifts find hard to beleive all 70 neighbours also do not use this, Or is this feature on the forum?
You change your game name by going to your profile in the game (not the forum). Click on the 2 heads at the bottom, then click profile. click on the little pencil, and you can change your game name.

Most forum members will use their game name to tell what they need, but you will find most non-forum members do not. One of the benefits of belonging to the forum and having most, if not all, your neighbors being forum members.

Captain WH Rollins guide will tell you how to complete your signature.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-to-post-to-the-members-forum-v7-16-46.16559/

Top Bottom