Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

need jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vialino' pid='275' dateline='1335999601 said:
My username will start with VI, plus the Item I need. I am one the fans of this game that will answer to all my neighbors.

my friend code; 6xy6i5

Level 34..

Hi I added you 2 minutes ago, my name is Santana.dispatcherconsole
Im needing the dispatcher console to upgrade my control tower.

I will send you the biker jacket. Stop by my post to see other trading items I need.

regards,

HI Santana, I added you 2 min ago. I do not have that one, try another item. My priorities are : jacket, cooling chamber, defroster. I will answer your request but change it for something I have. I am very fast to answer.

I do have loud speaker, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector,passengers, powerful radio transmiter, fligth helmet, fluel supply, jet engine, fuel additives, binoculars, drill machine,aditional radar,smoke detector,spare ware,hull parts, scillating bacon,fligth catering, packing machine, navigation module,city model,gyroscope,spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter
Vialino

Vialino' pid='281' dateline='1336019371 said:
HI Santana, I added you 2 min ago. I do not have that one, try another item. My priorities are : jacket, cooling chamber, defroster. I will answer your request but change it for something I have. I am very fast to answer.

I do have loud speaker, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector,passengers, powerful radio transmiter, fligth helmet, fluel supply, jet engine, fuel additives, binoculars, drill machine,aditional radar,smoke detector,spare ware,hull parts, scillating bacon,fligth catering, packing machine, navigation module,city model,gyroscope,spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter
Vialino
hi vialino I sent you the biker jacket. Please send me a loudspeaker nonetheless I know I won't be able to complete the task. I think we should send and email to Insight complaining about how impossible is getting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom