Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Need help about livery

Btw. wiki still got wrong information here.
Celestial livery is only +500% coins. No speed improvement.
Probably someone has filled it in, whos plane already had +10% speed (from another livery) when he/she applied the celestial livery.
Thanks for the note. you are right. Corrected.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
All liveries belong to a single plane and can never be detached. If the plane is lost, they’re gone too.
An unnecessary evil if you ask me 🙄. You work hard to obtain them; you should be able to keep them. If they dont want to make it detachable, then they should at least make the game more welcome to keeping them in the reserve hangar (lower cost for slots, not counting planes in reserve hangar for tasks)...ok I feel a rant coming on so I'll stop now 😅🤷🏿‍♂️

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
Btw. wiki still got wrong information here.
Celestial livery is only +500% coins. No speed improvement.
Probably someone has filled it in, whos plane already had +10% speed (from another livery) when he/she applied the celestial livery.
Hi Conny, I just want to be sure…if I have celestial livery on the plane and I apply S2 livery on it what will be the result? 500% profit and 30% speed increase!?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
037q5r470
Username
Conny
Hi Conny, I just want to be sure…if I have celestial livery on the plane and I apply S2 livery on it what will be the result? 500% profit and 30% speed increase!?
Correct!
You get all the highest boni from all liveries of a plane. With a new livery your plane can only get better bc you cannot lose anything at this plane.

And now the dumbest question... How do you change liveries? Nothing seems to work for me.
Plane must be in the stand not in the reserve hangar

stands.jpg

See my pic below
A8DFDEAC-6918-4D3B-89AF-99059F54439B.jpeg

this falcon has 3 liveries applied: festival, scientific and regular. It’s now on the stand, and I can choose to apply another different on top of those, or just change the active one. All the bonuses associated with the liveries applied (either they’re active or not) are on according to the rules (basic rule is that bonuses of the same type do not add up, bonuses of different types do)

Д

Дима (gift)

See my pic below
View attachment 61499
this falcon has 3 liveries applied: festival, scientific and regular. It’s now on the stand, and I can choose to apply another different on top of those, or just change the active one. All the bonuses associated with the liveries applied (either they’re active or not) are on according to the rules (basic rule is that bonuses of the same type do not add up, bonuses of different types do)
Yes. If I have many liveries I can change anytime.
212122.jpg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yes. If I have many liveries I can change anytime.View attachment 61502
Im still hesitant to apply too many liveries to aircraft unless I am certain that they are permanent. With the lack of flexibility in terms of alliance tasking as well as event tasks, the fleet may need to eliminate aircraft at any time. If you have to sell an aircraft, all your hard earned liveries are gone with it. A shame really

Д

Дима (gift)

Im still hesitant to apply too many liveries to aircraft unless I am certain that they are permanent. With the lack of flexibility in terms of alliance tasking as well as event tasks, the fleet may need to eliminate aircraft at any time. If you have to sell an aircraft, all your hard earned liveries are gone with it. A shame really
I have developed my city to such an extent that I no longer need to sell any planes. The maximum level of the backup/reserve hangar allows me to keep all 14 condors with 10 paints all the time.
I no need to make tasks cause all destinations are completed.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This has been a very insightful discussion. My wife has made the most of this information by combining a several different liveries and coming up with some awesome planes. I made use of it as well and made a rather sharp looking Giant that has a 30% speed increase and a 500% income boost. Wheeee.View attachment 61548
It's for this reason why I propose a separation between liveries and bonuses. Instead of wasting liveries to stack bonuses, apply one livery you like, and purchase (or earn) the bonuses separately, so that you can get the bonuses you like with the one livery that you desire. More efficient use of liveries.

If you guarantee that you have enough patience to play the game and stick to the vulture, then the uniform is the best for the vulture, but I don't hesitate to put on the volcano uniform,
the acceleration 10% and the celestial uniform for a giant and a falcon respectively, because now I need a lot of game cash to upgrade the tower and the aviation building.
Other uniforms obtained through activities will be put aside for consideration when vultures come.

Top Bottom