Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Need Forum members to add me please on AC

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi, I'm wanting forum members please to add me as a neighbour on AC so I can communicate with them on here...I only have one forum member on AC (as far as I know) and she has been giving me loads of advice...this is one of the reasons I'm posting this thread.

If you would be kind enough to send a request please and PM me so I know you're from the forum that would be great.

LjGibbs - 20tkh9y6 - Level 63 - Stars 103 Thank you

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@LjGibbs

I suggest you develop a signature so people know what you want and then you will get more neighbors.

We do not mind helping new players but they do not want to waste time guessing.

Players depending on their game level may or may not have the items you need.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
@LjGibbs

I suggest you develop a signature so people know what you want and then you will get more neighbors.

We do not mind helping new players but they do not want to waste time guessing.
I'm not a new player, I'm just new to the forum and finding my feet...no need to be harsh I'm not sure how to do my signature as yet...I am no time waster and I don't need unhelpful advice thanks!!!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I'm not a new player, I'm just new to the forum and finding my feet...no need to be harsh I'm not sure how to do my signature as yet...I am no time waster and I don't need unhelpful advice thanks!!!

Was my entire post visible or just part of it.
Fine, I was being helpful in recommending something, but if you believe it was not helpful. I will refrain from further interaction with you.

Hi. No need to be so sensible! People around here can be synthetic in their words but never harsh.
In fact, @Cosmic Blue gave you a very useful advice: take some time and learn how to do a proper signature, because in this way more members - and probably those more experienced and with more knowledge- will be willing to help you.
To build a signature: click on your name, choose signature, write what you wish, and save it. But previously analyse several members' signatures, so that you figure out what information should you give. There is also a post about this subject here:https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...ge-and-posting-to-the-members-forum-v4.16559/
I have joined actively this forum in august, and have learned a lot. I read tons of posts, never found a single venomous thread.
Feel free to add me as a neighbor, code is in my signature.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Was my entire post visible or just part of it.
Fine, I was being helpful in recommending something, but if you believe it was not helpful. I will refrain from further interaction with you.
Thanks to @JayBee for helping me finally create a signature, it's not perfect by far as yet (like me) but I'm trying just need some helpful advice...I've not been a administrator that's been on here since 2013, I've been on 2 weeks...thanks to all that have been kind, patient and added me, means a lot (y)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
One last note for anybody who think I may have been to hard or using my position in this forum.

Unless something is done wrong and I have to use my official position. I am just a player not an administrator in this game like you, who has been playing for several years.

I learned the same way you did by getting advice by getting advise from other members. We tried to give new players benefit of experience by reminding to create your signature in your welcome thread to the forum all new members get. The welcome thread was developed by other players and with their permission we have used it.

Thank you @TeresaLisboa for the kind words.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207czz9x2
Username
Aussiegal
Thanks to @JayBee for helping me finally create a signature, it's not perfect by far as yet (like me) but I'm trying just need some helpful advice...I've not been a administrator that's been on here since 2013, I've been on 2 weeks...thanks to all that have been kind, patient and added me, means a lot (y)
am sending you a friend request..new to game help appreciated and given

Top Bottom