Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Need factory items? (Laundry/Sweets/Furn./Pharma. Lab) Discuss here...

Hello, anyone want to trade items to build the Furniture Factory?
I still need:
7x Sliding Table Saw
7x Edge Banding Machine
7x Boring Machine
7x Hammer Drill

I can send Hammer Drill... (starting tomorrow, out of gifts to send today 😃 )

Thank you!
I am sure there is someone who could gift Sliding Table Saw?
I can send Hammer Drill.
Thank you!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins Thank you! 😃
Let me know what you need in return

Many thanks for your recent gift, I will begin gifting to you from tomorrow morning, and continue gifting until you have all seven needed items. I'm always happy to help neighbours with their games. Until tomorrow..........

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you @Captain WH Rollins ! I got one from Madlen yesterday, and I watched video ad to get another one. So now I only need TWO more. So grateful if you could send two more in the next two days (y)

Thank you very much for letting me know, I'm pleased you have received what you need by other means. I will send the next one tomorrow morning, and then the remaining one on Wednesday. Always happy to help my neighbours with their games.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you @Captain WH Rollins ... now I just need one more Sliding Table Saw :D

@VdW9 Thank you to you too for sending Boring Machines. I also only need one more now, so if you could gift the last one tomorrow, that would be fantastic. Please let me know how many more Hammer Drill you need...

You are very much welcome - always happy to help my neighbours - will gift the last one tomorrow

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
@AmeliaEarhart I’ll send you the last boring machine today. As much as I want more Hammer Drills, I just don’t have the space for trading right now since my second account suddenly lost all neigbors and everything.

So, you don’t need to send me anymore Hammer Drills. I’ll contact you again for it when I can return your gifts. Thanks a lot.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins @VdW9 Thank you so much, I now have all I need for the furniture factory.
Now off to flying Thunderbirds! :D

It is always a good gaming feeling when you finally have what you need and can then move forward, having been done this road myself many times, I'm pleased you have what you need. If you need any further help just let me know.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom