Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

My Fountain Pen And I - A Life Very Well Lived

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It has been quite a while since I last picked up a fountain pen and wrote a letter with it. A letter to an old friend should solve the problem, and would be timely, since it will be his birthday soon. Will make a start later on this evening, when things are much quieter.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sometime has passed since I last picked up a fountain pen, this morning's early post reminded me of this. Most unusal for me, will have to put things right, by writing back to an old friend. I will set some time aside to do so, later on today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
In preparation for Christmas in December, I have purchased a good selection of cards which I will hand write. I plan to give myself plenty of time, in which to do so. Then, post them in early/mid December.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It has been a busy few days hand writing Christmas cards to family and friends far and wide, I have had to refill my trusted fountain pen to complete all the cards. My fingers crossed they have all reached their intended destinations.

Happy Christmas
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have been meaning to find some time to sit down and write a number of new year cards to family, friends and neighbours, I'm planning on making a start this afternoon following a really good lunch. A good reason to pick up a fountain pen.

Happy New Year
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Note of self - I'm somewhat behind on my letter writing, not sure how that happened. Perhaps the game of Airport City and the user guides are the answer. Must set aside time to respond to letters from friends. A handwritten letter is so much nicer than text and email, although it does take time to do so.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Once again I find myself somewhat behind with my letter writing, and also a thank you note for the recent postcard, from an old friend holidaying in Spain. I must set aside time to write and thank everyone for their communications. Always nice to hear from friends.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
What with the current lockdown these few months I have been very busy writing letters to old friends far and wide. As I have said before, a handwritten letter is so much nicer than text and email, although not as quick. Always a pleasure using a fountain pen and good quality writing paper.

Note to self - wIll need to re-order more ink cartridges, paper and envelopes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm somewhat behind on my letter writing to old friends far and wide, I know there is email and the benefits of using email. Somehow a hand written letter, even a hand written card, is something more meaningful. Must make time for this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It has been quite a while since I last picked up a fountain pen and set words to paper, I will need make a start on this year's Christmas Cards to family and friends, which will need to be written and then posted. I will set time aside this weekend to do so.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sometime has now passed since I last picked up a fountain pen and wrote birthday card good wishes. There are quite a few birthdays to come, duriing the next few months, so should be kept busy with fountain pen in hand.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm somewhat behind on my letter writing. Hand written letters, post cards, Christmas cards etc. are so much more pleasing to write and receive.........what more can I say.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This years list of Christmas cards just keeps growing, I will need to order a new supply of ink cartridges for my fountain pen. I will need to make a start writing the cards in early December, in order to avoid the rush. Then, keep my fingers crossed they all reach their destinations. I understand roughly 1,000,000 items of post go missing in the course of a year.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Recently received a postcard from an old friend, who is currently holidaying in the Lake District. will send him a thank you letter. There is nothing quite like a hand written letter, good reason to use a fountain pen.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm somewhat behind on my letter writing to old friends, a hand written letter is so much nicer than a quick email, it means more.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
My hands arent what they used to be but am really grateful for my child who pens letters to her cousins in New Jersey

As there are 5 members in that home, it often makes for interesting letters

Mostly though we talk via messenger, texts and facetime.

Now with health issues, my hands are best showing my daughter better skills in the kitchen. Thus far, she's picked up on all sorts of ideas when it comes to making meals for the 2 of us

She makes me proud, when she accomplishes things even I cant do anymore

Top Bottom