Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

My Daily Grind With A twist - CLOSED!

@Teboho @Navigata07 What's cooking? I have a QL and am looking to team up with other QLs. I've been flying with @Sudip but he's going to bed soon.
Oh!! Now you are calling on me Mr. I hate my bed...?

We'll be back in an hour and 40 minutes yesssss I have a QL on and we can rock the show!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
What's on your mind?
I would like to get many launches in the next 6 hours. Launches with 2 QLs total are nice because that gives me 15 minutes or so inbetween launches to do other things. If we get more than 2 QLs that is fine for shorter periods but I couldn't do continuous launches for 6 hours.

I would like to get many launches in the next 6 hours. Launches with 2 QLs total are nice because that gives me 15 minutes or so inbetween launches to do other things. If we get more than 2 QLs that is fine for shorter periods but I couldn't do continuous launches for 6 hours.
Actually, whatever is on the plate I take gladly...
Should we continue with reds or are we doing other colours?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Actually, whatever is on the plate I take gladly...
Should we continue with reds or are we doing other colours?
I need 19 more blue launches to reach 3 stars so blue launches would be nice. But I would be happy to mix it up as well and do some reds if you would prefer.

I also need 3 more greens to 3-star green but I think I will be able to get those with @Sudip when he comes back from his break.

Top Bottom