Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Multiple reward buildings

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Cosmo cat
Username
Cosmo cat
I was wondering how people have collected multiple reward buildings, particularly training centres and planetariums? I understood these were rewards for space quests when they first came out, so how do people have more than one? Thanks

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I was wondering how people have collected multiple reward buildings, particularly training centres and planetariums? I understood these were rewards for space quests when they first came out, so how do people have more than one? Thanks
@Cosmo cat
They have more than one because GI decided they could make more money by selling them for greenies.
Personally, I would much rather GI make all previous reward buildings available to newer members through a quest that requires a little effort rather than just real money. But, hey, I'm old fashioned.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom