Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mission Control level Three

Aaron Saint

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z3jda9u
Username
A Saint
Hello all! I am needed help from anyone who can gift the following items

- 3x Horn antenna
- 3x Offset Gregorian antenna
- 3x Vivaldi antenna
- 2x Yagi-Uda antenna

Any will be appropriate.

thank you

Friend code: 03z3jda9u

F60D746F-9631-4CC6-A0BF-726B279511CB.png

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

- 3x Horn antenna
- 3x Vivaldi antenna
- 2x Yagi-Uda antenna

Any will be appropriate.

thank you

View attachment 31580
Have you tried watching the videos to get the items? There really isn't a need to collect all the items before upgrade. You can upgrade and then get the items. The MCC2 doesn't stop working as its being upgraded. Especially with the current build where you aren't restricted to a few videos for all activities, you could get all of those in a single day and not impact video ads for other activities.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
Thank you for the response. Yes I am able to watch the videos to get these items.

For what reason do people ask for items then?
You can only watch like 10 videos for parts I think. There are buildings that require more than 10 parts and then it becomes a bit harder. So when more parts are reqd ask neighbours/forums.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thank you for the response. Yes I am able to watch the videos to get these items.

For what reason do people ask for items then?
Generally, they ask for the items after completing the building. In past builds you were generally restricted to about 10 videos. People decided what they wanted to use them for and building items could be one of those things. This update is odd - you can watch lots of videos for different activities. There is a post in the 7.16 thread about it. This may go back to previous behavior in the next update.

For the fuel station, you can't produce fuel while it's upgrading. So you may want to have everything ready for that building upgrade. Probably other buildings like that. But MCC is not one of them.

- 3x Horn antenna
- 3x Vivaldi antenna
- 2x Yagi-Uda antenna

Any will be appropriate.

thank you

View attachment 31580

Hi! I added as a neighbour, Pilot CG. I am also saving to upgrade MCC 3 and I am in need of the same items :) I can send horn antenna if you still need it?

@Thesaint5 @Caroline
Just a side note, but you can only receive (or gift) the MCC3 upgrade items if you are on the quest to upgrade MCC. Otherwise, videos will be your only option, and the gifts will turn into F3. If you are on the quest, I can send Offset Gregorians. Just let me know.

Oh I did not know that, thought I could get them before! Thank you for telling me :) I’m 100000 from being able to upgrade it now, so will let you know if I need it when I start upgrading

Aaron Saint

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z3jda9u
Username
A Saint
Hi! I added as a neighbour, Pilot CG. I am also saving to upgrade MCC 3 and I am in need of the same items :) I can send horn antenna if you still need it?
I am sorry I did not update this post. I have already finished this building. I don’t have the ability to send any of those items.

Glad to be a friend. I plan on hosting launches as time goes on . I almost have my first QL. Just one more item to collect from Perth and the QL is all mine.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yeah sure, I just thought I could get the items before so I didn’t need the ads (saw the post below though so now I know :)
So the benefit of using the videos for the building items is that you can do both - use videos for building items AND collect flight items from gifts from friends ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03euib2sj
Username
Lololilolo
Hi all.
I´m also looking for the antennas. Didn’t start upgrading CCM3 yet. But Ican’t look at the videos🥺 it’s blooked . Will videos unlook when I launch the upgade?
tks for your advices😊

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Hi all.
I´m also looking for the antennas. Didn’t start upgrading CCM3 yet. But Ican’t look at the videos🥺 it’s blooked . Will videos unlook when I launch the upgade?
tks for your advices😊

If you normally can watch videos (can be for anything really), that means when you have started the building upgrade, the options to watch videos to get all the antennas will be available.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
Hi all.
tks for your advices😊
Once you start the upgrade, you'll be able to watch videos. I just to finished watching videos today and got all parts. BTW it's a 6 day upgrade.

Top Bottom