Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

MISSION CONTROL CENTRE 3 (HELP NEEDED)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b9zd7zf
Username
FlyHigh1993
097A7A77-B83C-4C24-A707-B06055DA25E2.png

Hello all! I needed help from anyone who have these antennas to complete this building.

- 3x Horn antenna
- 3x Offset Gregorian antenna
- 3x Vivaldi antenna
- 3x Yagi-Uda antenna

I’m currently at lvl 34, just started playing last month. And so far the forum been so helpful! The community is very good and helpful.

Do check my signature for my friend ID and check out my current gift that i can trade up with you. Much appreciated 🙏🏽

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b9zd7zf
Username
FlyHigh1993
these items are very difficult to get as gifts from friends...
are you not able to watch the video ads to get these items FREE ?
I recently learned the hard way too. All the gift that I received all turn into fuel(3 units).

And right now I’m currently saving money and then try to use the free videos to get it. I saw somewhere in the forum that says I need to build it first then only the free videos will appear. If not the free videos only appear to get only 1x part.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b9zd7zf
Username
FlyHigh1993
Sent you the first Horn Antenna.
I do not need anything specific but Spare Prop would be great.
I’ll send that tomorrow. And oh btw, the horn antenna that you gift me it turned into fuel(3 units). I don’t know why but I just want to let you know

I’ll send that tomorrow. And oh btw, the horn antenna that you gift me it turned into fuel(3 units). I don’t know why but I just want to let you know
For the same reason as explained on your other post. You need to do the side quest before, if you’re lucky, people can gift antennas. 99.9% of people do the whole thing with videos even tho it’s a long winded exercise now. This is a game of patience.

It will happen to any antennas gifted to you, so don’t ask! Videos.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
For the same reason as explained on your other post. You need to do the side quest before, if you’re lucky, people can gift antennas. 99.9% of people do the whole thing with videos even tho it’s a long winded exercise now. This is a game of patience.

Any side quests in particular order or we need to continue doing them in order to get certain gift items?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
Dont understand what building you are trying to build. To get a video you have to click on something. So what did you click to geta video?
I was building town hall and I just clicked to see what parts were reqd and started watching vids for the items. Currently not building anything.
The OP mentioned in order to get continuous videos we must purchase/upgrade building and then we can get continuous videos rather than 1 video for each part. I was just asking if anyone else confirm if that's the case.

I was building town hall and I just clicked to see what parts were reqd and started watching vids for the items. Currently not building anything.
The OP mentioned in order to get continuous videos we must purchase/upgrade building and then we can get continuous videos rather than 1 video for each part. I was just asking if anyone else confirm if that's the case.
You start to build a building. You get the option to watch videos for parts you don’t have. They are not on continuous streaming as now you have to wait 5 mins at least between each video. But yes, videos are NOT available BEFORE you start to upgrade a building. You watched videos for town hall which was the building you were building so you have actually answered your own question!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
You start to build a building. You get the option to watch videos for parts you don’t have. They are not on continuous streaming as now you have to wait 5 mins at least between each video. But yes, videos are NOT available BEFORE you start to upgrade a building. You watched videos for town hall which was the building you were building so you have actually answered your own question!
@Madge59230 I didn't start building. I acquired the parts by watching vids then started upgrading. I was able to watch videos before upgrading somehow. By continuous I meant more than 1 video. Sorry for the confusion.

@VdW9 Thanks. I wasted so much time before asking for gifts and waiting to upgrade buildings. I tested it. :)

Last edited:
You said you were building town hall! Whatever.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03b9zd7zf
Username
FlyHigh1993

Alright! Anyways thank you again!

Top Bottom