Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Missing Neighbors

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer
I have a Major problem here, opened my game and found that I only have 1 neighbor other than the games AI.

If you were a neighbor of mine PLEASE re-send your request. If you'd like to be neighbors please send a request. Request code below..

Airport Name: Mortimer
Friend Code: 04dvav7h

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
I have a Major problem here, opened my game and found that I only have 1 neighbor other than the games AI.

If you were a neighbor of mine PLEASE re-send your request. If you'd like to be neighbors please send a request. Request code below..

Add me if you want!!!

el_angelus

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04d2qwv1
Username
angelus

Hi Mortimer, I sent to you a friend request

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer
Something even stranger is going on..I have a neighbor request from Air need F20 (lvl 64 114 stars) but the game isn't letting me add them! Getting frustrated.

Attachments

• Airport.jpg
    Airport.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 85
Top Bottom