Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Missing Dukes Store?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
I've been missing the Dikes Airship store for over a month now. Both before and after this latest update. From some posts here I can see that I'm not alone in this.
Is there a fix in sight...?

I've been missing the Dikes Airship store for over a month now. Both before and after this latest update. From some posts here I can see that I'm not alone in this.
Is there a fix in sight...?
The response I got from support is that the developers are aware of the issue and will hopefully have a fix on a future update. Long time to go without Duke. :(:(:( Keep submitting tickets if you haven't yet - make sure they stay on top of it.

You have to contact Gi support guys @Sudip why you are waiting for a month.
I talked
The response I got from support is that the developers are aware of the issue and will hopefully have a fix on a future update. Long time to go without Duke. :(:(:( Keep submitting tickets if you haven't yet - make sure they stay on top of it.
@Husam ..... @crescent moon is right... I told them 3 times through in game chat..

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
When the update is done and Duke return back to your city then send to Gi asking them for the missing bonuses and maps ;) who know maybe you will get instead greens :D

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask GI for the missing items now, and then follow up with a second request when the issue is fixed?

How to apply sir?
If you already open a ticket before save that number with you and wait till the update and Duke show up in your city that time open new ticket give them the old number and ask them please send me what i miss write every thing and wait from them.
I am not joking this happen with me before a year and they send me the items and chest its lost plus 5 greens that time.
You can open a ticket in this link click on contact us in the red box
https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/a/airport-city/
If they not return back its your bad luck just try it (y)

Top Bottom