Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Missing Alliance Reputation

A.Alecho

1200+ Star Club
Even I completed the first task to get 4 point of Alliance Reputation. I could not get my 4 point. Mission was 69flights of Turkish Cost.. And I did fly 88times. How can I solve this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191104-120259_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20191104-120259_Airport City.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 140

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
I have a personal/private level 5 alliance and I am the only one teamember without others. I finish all three task, and it is shown 100%+20 reputation before weekly reset time. But, after half hours from reset time, I still can not find the alliance reputation is added with 20. May I know what happen?

Last edited:
I have a personal/private level 5 alliance and I am the only one teamember without others. I finish all three task, and it is shown 100%+20 reputation before weekly reset time. But, after half hours from reset time, I still can not find the alliance reputation is added with 20. May I know what happen?
Several other alliances had the same problem. We contacted GI, and they sent us the points and reward soon after our ticket. Guess they had to do it manually.

Top Bottom