Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I just wanted to say that despite whats been going on in the world, what a great year on the forum it has been. The sense of community on here never ceases to amaze me, whether you're an old, new, expereinced or unexperienced player - Everyones seems to just get along!

Thanks to @Barkmi4 (Mike) , @Husam and @Cosmic Blue for their great help in moderating on the forum and keeping it running smoothly.

Also a HUGE thank you and well done to @Chloe11111 , @Madge59230 and @TeresaLisboa for the amazing work they have done with the Airport City Wiki. Also thank you to everyone else that has contributed, however these three ladies have gone above and beyond with the work they have put in to keep it updated. I think you will all agree how amazing it looks.

And thank you to everyone that uses AirportCityGame. Without you, there would be no forum!

So on that note, i'd love to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas (or as much as it can be in 2020) and look forward to seeing you all in the New Year. Here's to 2021!

I just wanted to say that despite whats been going on in the world, what a great year on the forum it has been. The sense of community on here never ceases to amaze me, whether you're an old, new, expereinced or unexperienced player - Everyones seems to just get along!

Thanks to @Barkmi4 (Mike) , @Husam and @Cosmic Blue for their great help in moderating on the forum and keeping it running smoothly.

Also a HUGE thank you and well done to @Chloe11111 , @Madge59230 and @TeresaLisboa for the amazing work they have done with the Airport City Wiki. Also thank you to everyone else that has contributed, however these three ladies have gone above and beyond with the work they have put in to keep it updated. I think you will all agree how amazing it looks.

And thank you to everyone that uses AirportCityGame. Without you, there would be no forum!

So on that note, i'd love to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas (or as much as it can be in 2020) and look forward to seeing you all in the New Year. Here's to 2021!
Merry Christmas Wishing you a safe and Happy New Year

Absolutely agree with your words, this forum is an amazing place for all this game provides - have a great christmas everyone

Thank you for including me in that amazing group @Dave although @Madge59230 and @Chloe11111 have been doing almost all the work! Kudos for them!
Merry Christmas to you too @Dave
Merry Christmas to all forumers
1608847489208.jpeg

Merry Christmas to you and all members, It gives me great pleasure to be a member of this forum

@Tito

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0452p2l1m
Username
@Tito
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU. IT WAS A TOUGH YEAR, BUT TOGETHER WE WILL GET THROUGH IT.

FELICES FIESTAS A TODOS. FUE UN AÑO DIFÍCIL, PERO JUNTOS LO LOGRAREMOS.

BONNE VACANCES À TOUS. C'ÉTAIT UNE ANNÉE DIFFICILE, MAIS ENSEMBLE, NOUS L'OBTENIRONS.

Frohe Feiertage an euch alle. Es war ein hartes Jahr, aber zusammen werden wir es schaffen.

BOAS FESTAS A TODOS. FOI UM ANO DIFÍCIL, MAS JUNTOS O PASSAREMOS.

treepLANES.jpg

Top Bottom