Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Resolved Members view only tick box

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
I would suggest we have this button:
1FBCF93D-4416-4CFE-8FE6-111BB408E329.jpeg

Any advice will be helpful. đź‘Ť
And some times I only want members can view Only
For example, this thread still contains the forum from the non-forum members.
If they click on it, they will see this:
D83935C2-EEAB-46AB-A1C3-34B0E59809C7.jpeg

I would suggest we have this button:
View attachment 34925
Any advice will be helpful. đź‘Ť
And some times I only want members can view Only
For example, this thread still contains the forum from the non-forum members.
If they click on it, they will see this:
View attachment 34970
Main forums is a public so when members open a thread then the thread will be public.
But you can create a private thread in your group only members can see it and you will get a notification.
what i understand that you want option for the member when he/she open a thread in main forum have a option to make watched by members only, but in this case what is the benefit to open a thread in public forums instead of that you have a choice to create your own group and do what do you want ... make it public or hidden or private also you can open a thread and make it private too.
Groups is the best for the members like a small forum open a hundreds of threads.
This forum is for visitors too they want just to read the public forums without register.

Last edited:
Top Bottom