Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

MCC Gift Items For Forum Member QF Charles

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@QF-Charles - I have noticed in your signature that you need the following items for your Flight Catering Facility - Cooling Chamber x2 and Defroster x3

Have just gifted the 1st Cooling Chamber - will gift again tomorrow morning

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
@QF-Charles - I have noticed in your signature that you need the following items for your Flight Catering Facility - Cooling Chamber x2 and Defroster x3

Have just gifted the 1st Cooling Chamber - wil gift again tomorrow morning

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I sit, not surprised, yet, with hopes that one day I can return the favour over a pint or two. I grew up partially in Kensington. My Dad was from Devon. I miss the country, its historic significance, her beauty, and the witt and charm of the English people. Thanks again.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I sit, not surprised, yet, with hopes that one day I can return the favour over a pint or two. I grew up partially in Kensington. My Dad was from Devon. I miss the country, its historic significance, her beauty, and the witt and charm of the English people. Thanks again.

I would like to try and help you continue playing your game. Too many new players just stop playing, after a short period of time. This is a great shame, the members forum has so much more to offer than just game related advice, support, guidance etc.

I will gift again tormorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Your support is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Yes, you are very much welcome, good neighbour. I have just noticed you need the following for your Control Tower L7: Flight Helmet x1 and Radar x1 - will gift from tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@QF-Charles - I have had a look through your signature page and there is currently no gift items I can send to you. Hopefully your neighbours will be able to help you with your current gift needs?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@QF-Charles - I have just had a look at your signature page and there are currently no gift items I can send to you. Hopefully your neighbours will be able to help you with your current gift needs?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom