Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Maps and things

Hi all, so I've not really focused any effort or time on flying anywhere outside of the norm (normally sticking to space mission related places and Alliance destinations), but I have quite a collection of random maps that I have obtained from space missions etc.

What is the point in flying to these random places? Will any of them give me gold coins as I have none of these and would love to know how to get them!?

Or is it literally just to get extra coins and chests (which typiclaly provide me with items I get from elsewhere anyway)?

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
Hi all, so I've not really focused any effort or time on flying anywhere outside of the norm (normally sticking to space mission related places and Alliance destinations), but I have quite a collection of random maps that I have obtained from space missions etc.

What is the point in flying to these random places? Will any of them give me gold coins as I have none of these and would love to know how to get them!?

Or is it literally just to get extra coins and chests (which typiclaly provide me with items I get from elsewhere anyway)?
The Maps you got from space missions are good for QL. If you fly those Maps you can get QL.
Then there are yellow Maps you can get in the duke shop. With them you can get other yellow Maps to fly for special Buildings which give you 1 collection item each day.
And then there are red Maps. You get them when you are in a top 100 alliance. With these maps you can get black planes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Maps allow you to go to destinations that could give you (parts of) collections with additional rewards such as special buildings (that drop collection-items) and faster planes (+40%). In addition, they can drop golden chests or other additional items (such as QL). See the various pages in the collection-tab (in the game) for more details.

Top Bottom