Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Map to Edmonton

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048m520e
Username
A Johnny Be Good
Hey guys, I finished an Apogee mission and received an interstellar set with a Map to Edmonton. This is apparently for turbo-prop planes, this destination does not appear anywhere in the flight list, any idea why??

Tried typing Edmonton into the search field too, no luck.

In your warehouse under the section "flight maps" you will find your map to Edmonton. If you click the "use" button, it is activated for 3 hours. But keep in mind, that you need landing lamps for each flight, which take 2 h 50 m?! So to use this map effectively, you have to speed up your flights with fuel. I try to manage between 30 and 50 flight during one session, but everybody has a different strategy. I hope this helps a bit.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048m520e
Username
A Johnny Be Good
In your warehouse under the section "flight maps" you will find your map to Edmonton. If you click the "use" button, it is activated for 3 hours. But keep in mind, that you need landing lamps for each flight, which take 2 h 50 m?! So to use this map effectively, you have to speed up your flights with fuel. I try to manage between 30 and 50 flight during one session, but everybody has a different strategy. I hope this helps a bit.

Oh darn, I'll have to earn that map again.
I didn't know there was a time limit. I hit the USE button as soon as I got the map but didn't do any flights immediately after. Rookie mistake I guess.

Top Bottom