Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Map acceleration being skipped.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I am running maps. I noticed this last night on Miami and again today flying to Sacramento. I am missing out on my first acceleration on my map flights. Each flight is listed as taking 7:48 and the first acceleration point is listed as 2:21 into the flight. My earlier flights are only 30+/- minutes into the flight, but they have already passed the acceleration point. I am using the vintage weathervane and am on Windows10.

Any ideas what is going on here?

1587313592068.png

I am running maps. I noticed this last night on Miami and again today flying to Sacramento. I am missing out on my first acceleration on my map flights. Each flight is listed as taking 7:48 and the first acceleration point is listed as 2:21 into the flight. My earlier flights are only 30+/- minutes into the flight, but they have already passed the acceleration point. I am using the vintage weathervane and am on Windows10.

Any ideas what is going on here?

Activated the Vintage weathervane after sending out the planes?
Agree. If it was activated after you started the flight you probably shot past it with the acceleration time. Not sure it can be avoided. If the time between starting and AP2 is shorter than the gain in time, it will always happen.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Don't recall which order I did this.
Then that's probably the issue. As @Madge59230 pointed out, activating the VW will take the current situation as starting point and then activate the bonus. This might mean that you will shoot past your first speedup-point since that point was determined at sent-off without VW. :)

Dont think it will make any difference. Think it will still jump past the first catalyst point

If that is true, than I would call it a bug.

Then that's probably the issue. As @Madge59230 pointed out, activating the VW will take the current situation as starting point and then activate the bonus. This might mean that you will shoot past your first speedup-point since that point was determined at sent-off without VW. :)

If that is true, than I would call it a bug.
Not sure it’s a bug. Need to look at the time from start to point 1 and see what the vw will give you. Ive seen it before. Depends on the flight times and vow is 35% speed up.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Not sure it’s a bug. Need to look at the time from start to point 1 and see what the vw will give you. Ive seen it before. Depends on the flight times
I would have assumed that the speed-up points depend on the percentage of flight-time, differing per plane. Since the flight time is determined when you send the planes out, the speed-up points would be determined at that time too, and activating the VW afterwards will have no effect on that. However, activating it before you send out the plan should imho have an effect.

I will check tomorrow, it wouldn't make a different which plane is being sent out, it should all behave the same.

I would have assumed that the speed-up points depend on the percentage of flight-time, differing per plane. Since the flight time is determined when you send the planes out, the speed-up points would be determined at that time too, and activating the VW afterwards will have no effect on that. However, activating it before you send out the plan would have an effect.

I will check tomorrow, it wouldn't make a different which plane is being sent out, it should all behave the same.
Have fun!

I would have assumed that the speed-up points depend on the percentage of flight-time, differing per plane. Since the flight time is determined when you send the planes out, the speed-up points would be determined at that time too, and activating the VW afterwards will have no effect on that. However, activating it before you send out the plan should imho have an effect.

All with 2 acceleration points. If they have just one, the point is still reachable

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Thanks for the input all. I must have activated the vintage weathervane after I started the first round of flights. Flights that were started after the weathervane had shortened flight times and both acceleration points were available.

For some reason, I thought that the timers would run quicker, not that the time would get cut.

Top Bottom