Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Make start of event universal

Is there any reason why some events start days before others? I have noticed that some pilots have finished the event already and my event has not started yet.
It’s been out on all platforms since day 1.
A lot of those who finished have done it more than once already so have lots of spare parts waiting!
GI send event to Apple, Google andWindows stores at the same time. It’s the stores that take different times.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
the simple solution of sending it to stores staggered... depending on time store takes to process - so all get it at the same time is to simple and sensible... it's better to blame the stores.

But seems other issue this time... manually check for new version?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
G! did it right for a few updates in a row about 3 years ago. Each update came out about a week before the event started (IIRC) and the events were all a timed start and were not triggered by the actual update itself. It has been mentioned 8 billion times that all the platforms get the releases at the same time and it is the individual stores themselves that are responsible for the delay as compared to the other stores.
It has been mentioned very few times that G! got it right before but for some reason they can't anymore. In my opinion it is not the stores fault, but how G! is managing it. If they did it before, why can't they again?
If my memory serves me correctly, the two to three updates prior to the release of 7.0 were plagued with bugs similar to what we are seeing in the past few updates. 7.0 was also released shortly after Age of Ash (IIRC). It would appear to me that we are on the doorstep of 8.0.

G! did it right for a few updates in a row about 3 years ago. Each update came out about a week before the event started (IIRC) and the events were all a timed start and were not triggered by the actual update itself. It has been mentioned 8 billion times that all the platforms get the releases at the same time and it is the individual stores themselves that are responsible for the delay as compared to the other stores.
It has been mentioned very few times that G! got it right before but for some reason they can't anymore. In my opinion it is not the stores fault, but how G! is managing it. If they did it before, why can't they again?
If my memory serves me correctly, the two to three updates prior to the release of 7.0 were plagued with bugs similar to what we are seeing in the past few updates. 7.0 was also released shortly after Age of Ash (IIRC). It would appear to me that we are on the doorstep of 8.0.
The only difference: back then events didn’t run back to back as they now do. the rate if I remember was something like 1 event per month. I guess the average number of events per month, at this moment is close to 2 (perhaps a little bit above?)

The only difference: back then events didn’t run back to back as they now do. the rate if I remember was something like 1 event per month. I guess the average number of events per month, at this moment is close to 2 (perhaps a little bit above?)
Thank you for your response. As of Sunday july 19, the current event hasn't started and it's already 5:55 pm in California.

4F5D66C4-526B-47A2-8A39-393B34C88669.gif

Top Bottom