Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Mafia City

For the first time in 8 years I downloaded a new game to have a try!
I kept seeing it advertised and looked interesting so thought sitting at work the other night after completing the AC event, I would give it a go, and I love it! Certainly a game to keep me occupied between AC events.

Any other Mafia City players on here?
Is this only in Android or available in Win store ??

I kept seeing it advertised and looked interesting so thought sitting at work the other night after completing the AC event, I would give it a go, and I love it! Certainly a game to keep me occupied between AC events.

yes me

here is the discord server https://discord.gg/YhY87wss

dave discord was for grand mafia not mafia city

Top Bottom