Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Lucky dice poor drop rate

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
is anyone else on iOS or other platforms getting a really poor drop rate from the lucky dice? Two rolls of at least 10 flights each to Trondheim and zero drops. Getting fed up of paying money for no return

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
Playing on android. Bought a purple dice and saw no advantage. Before updates it would drop around every 3rd or 4th plane. I'm getting better results with no bonus. Sending out 11 planes and then collecting 11 planes in a row gives me 1 drop most times. That's enough when you have 500 flights to star out. B17

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Playing on android. Bought a purple dice and saw no advantage. Before updates it would drop around every 3rd or 4th plane. I'm getting better results with no bonus. Sending out 11 planes and then collecting 11 planes in a row gives me 1 drop most times. That's enough when you have 500 flights to star out. B17
you need to refresh server before bought dice can have the effect. My advice is to visit madlen after you buy dice and after return you land your planes. Also try a combo of bonuses like sky capt\dice\golden dice.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
Thanks Kesh I try the odd hard reset of the phone but not Madlen - will give it a go. Still all very annoying though. Used to get a good drop rate pre-update. You would think GI would sort something out quickly if it affected their sales income.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thanks Kesh I try the odd hard reset of the phone but not Madlen - will give it a go. Still all very annoying though. Used to get a good drop rate pre-update. You would think GI would sort something out quickly if it affected their sales income.
drop rate is also random but sometimes you have very good drop rate, sometimes you don't - i flew to adventure destination and sometimes with golden dice got 0 drops from 12 planes but once got 8 from 12. In average it was 3-4.

Top Bottom