Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lowered total of decorations!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
After a small expansion I needed to reorganize my passenger buildings. In order to do that, I deleted some of my decorations (trees, small parks and angel monuments).

When trying to buy them again afterwards to receive a bonus each tap, I got prompted I 'have too many buildings of the same type'. What the...! :eek::mad: I had them! Why can't I repurchase them!? :banghead:

Watch out! GI has lowered the total of decorations in the game!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
After a small expansion I needed to reorganize my passenger buildings. In order to do that, I deleted some of my decorations (trees, small parks and angel monuments).

When trying to buy them again afterwards to receive a bonus each tap, I got prompted I 'have too many buildings of the same type'. What the...! :eek::mad: I had them! Why can't I repurchase them!? :banghead:

Watch out! GI has lowered the total of decorations in the game!
I cannot be 100% sure but maybe you bought them when there was 10 of the same available to put in the city (one of old bugs from early 2015). Now and before that was 6 per same building type.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
99,9999% sure that until the big Age of Ash update we could buy as many decorations as we wanted. Not even the limit of 10 applied here. But since the AoA update we're limited to 6.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Maybe the lack of a limt was a Windows (Phone) issue only. And it was now fixed.
Actually not, there was bug long time ago where you could put 10 of each buildings (same applied for decorations). After that (around late spring 2015 they switched it back to 6 max). I tried to put more some time ago (last winter) but was unable to do it.

Top Bottom