Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lost neighbours

Few hours ago i lost my neighbours from my gifting account which also do green and red launches with QL. So please add me. My support game name is SUD2 No gift... Code is
04mlc1li

I can not remember all members, so i am tagging a few of those. Sorry for the message everyone....

@Navigata07 @Dalija @Bigglesbaz baz @nick6901 and others

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Few hours ago i lost my neighbours from my gifting account which also do green and red launches with QL. So please add me. My support game name is SUD2 No gift... Code is
04mlc1li

I can not remember all members, so i am tagging a few of those. Sorry for the message everyone....

@Navigata07 and others
Thanks for letting me know, but we are still neighbors on both main and support (y)

04mlc1li

@Navigata07 @Dalija @ bigglebaz @nick6901 and others
I see this is your support account, can I add your main account please .

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
04mlc1li

@Navigata07 @Dalija @ bigglebaz @nick6901 and others
Did you open a ticket? As var as I know, you could get all neighbours back by GI Support.... It is worth to try...

04mlc1li

I also sent you requests from Crescent3. :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I messaged them. They said to wait. But did not give any ticket number...
True, now due to holiday there can be a delay. But GI Support is working 24/7 and if you write them a ticket, you need to get replay very soon, and there should be (ticket) number included, starting with #..... Message me that number and tag me....

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
04mlc1li

Hi Sudip

I do not think I had your support account as a neighbour. However I sent a request anyway - we often cross paths for space launches - although I only run QL's when I have some days off work.

Please feel free to send a neighbour request from your main account to my support account - I have gifting slots available on the account, and also am developing it to become a space launch support account.
Cheers Andy

Top Bottom