Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Lost my Game...

a Moon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
SeungHwan
Username
a Moon
Hi.

I have a big problem.
Can anybody help?..

I have an iphone and a ipad which has a seperate apple ID for 2 game account.

I logged out ipads apple id and game center then i logged in with the iphones apple id and game center.
The iphones account has came into the ipad with no problem.(i didnt log out on the iphone)
Again i logged out ipads id(which is currently iphones id) and opened my game on the iphone....

Now all my neighbors were gone, my spaceship has disappeard(which was flying), my activated QL has gone and also i was banned from my allience...
I cant understand whats going on...
So I deleted the game(on iphone) and reinstalled it.
Normally if i am logged in with the game center when starting the game the profile selecting pops up...
but this dosent either...

Some can help me with this..

Username : a Moon (items needed)
Friend Code : SeungHwan
Level / Stars / Hearts : 75 / 194 / 9
Alliance: CEBEP
Last Update : 14, October

;) Gifts Needed ;)

1. Flight Needed (Priority RED)
- Wireless Compass

2. Repair Needed (Priority Blue)
- Gyroscope, Altimeter

3. Fuel 20 is always needed!

:) Gifts I Can Send :)

- Construction Gifts
Air Shower / All-Inclusive Bracelet / Computer / Centrifuge / Cooling Chamber / Communication Antenna / Dispatcher Console / Grinding Machine /
Glass Display Case / Handling Line / Insulation / Intercom / Laser Cutter /
Master Plan / Patrol Drone / Sliding Table Saw / Screw Press / Smoke Detector / Stapler / Spaceship Engine / Travel Guide / Welder / Video Wall

- Flight Gifts
Additional Radar / Attitude Indicator / Bed / Blanket / Deicer / E-reader / Earplugs / Flight Catering /
Fruit Lollipop / Fuel Additives / Fuel Catalyst / Fuel Hose / Fuel Supply / Landing Lamp /
Massive Spotlight / Navigation Module / Oscillating Beacon / Powerful Radio Transmitter /
Sleeping Pill / Spare Propeller / Spare Wire / Wireless Compass / VR Headset

- Duty-Free Gifts
Chocolate Candies / Cognac / White Gold Bracelet

- Repair Gifts
Altimeter / Cockpit Glass / Jet Engine / Landing Gear

- Other Gifts
Fuel 20 / Passengers(5)

- Event Gifts
Straitjacket / Granite Slab

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Hi moon

Same happened to me. Open the game, and open the silver gear cog, followed by the spanner/screwdriver. The icon for tech support is bottom right of the window that opens. When you click this it creates a form to report the issue. Complete the details and someone from tech support will email you within 24 hours. They will identify your account on their server, and find previous saves. Mine self righted two days later, but I lost some greenies, which they refunded. :)

a Moon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
SeungHwan
Username
a Moon
Hi moon

Same happened to me. Open the game, and open the silver gear cog, followed by the spanner/screwdriver. The icon for tech support is bottom right of the window that opens. When you click this it creates a form to report the issue. Complete the details and someone from tech support will email you within 24 hours. They will identify your account on their server, and find previous saves. Mine self righted two days later, but I lost some greenies, which they refunded. :)

So..sad
anyway thanks
im sure it will come back..

Top Bottom