Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Lost all Neighbors

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Charles,

Hope all ok with you despite AC issues.

GI have excelled this time. I asked them to separate two games (main and one support on two separate devices) which had the same email address. I followed the instructions they gave me and now I have been left with my main in tatters! Somehow they have merged my level 80 main into a new game at level 2. All my neighbours have gone over to the new game and I have been expelled from the alliance I OWN!!!

Complete and utter shambles……. Hence you may see Keith’s 2nd Main in your favourites.

If it doesn’t get fully restored very soon, I am afraid that’s me done with AC. Too many issues and faulty updates.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Charles,

GI have excelled this time. I asked them to separate two games (main and one support on two separate devices) which had the same email address. I followed the instructions they gave me and now I have been left with my main in tatters! Somehow they have merged my level 80 main into a new game at level 2. All my neighbours have gone over to the new game and I have been expelled from the alliance I OWN!!!

Complete and utter shambles……. Hence you may see Keith’s 2nd Main in your favourites.

If it doesn’t get fully restored very soon, I am afraid that’s me done with AC. Too many issues and faulty updates.
Keith,

I can relate to your frustration, GI could do much to improve support, along with gameplay.
Hopefully your issues will be resolved soon as I'd hate to see you go.

Take care and Merry Christmas to you :)
Charles

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Charles,

Thx for your reply.

Still waiting for a follow up reply after the initial attempt to resolve the problem which ended up making thing even worse! The message ended with 'Lets see if this works!' - not very encouraging.

I really dont understand how their data and ID numbers work - they clearly dont work in tandem. This new game on my IPAD is under my old Apple ID and Game Centre IDs so should be linked to the old game. The new game has my 481 neighbours from my old game, plus all fuel ring gifts are arriving to the new game (albeit they are F3 not F20) so the old ID must be retained in the gifters game (ie your QF2 Charles game sent a F3 (probably started life as an F20) and it arrived in my n
ew game - but Im guessing you havent changed anything at your end!! - therefore my old game code is still active in their database.

When I finally got an offer to merge, neither of the code were the old game code. The offer to switch to my old code game was an option on my iphone (one of my support games!). I didnt accept that as I didnt want my main game on my phone - maybe that is where I went wrong.

Lets see what happens next - any contact from GI would be good - now 2 days of radio silence - I bet they are swamped with these sorts of issues after the last update.

Have a great Christmas and New Year - lets hope we chat again.

Regards,

Keith

@QF-Charles @flyhores here are my game names and FC Gmrdr-209aba02,Gmrdr3-20862zbj, DS2- 04F6GIFV7, Grim reeper-20xorbw4t, ranger1-04hhhdfdh
Thank you very much for your enthusiasm. I'm afraid I can't do it now.
The social interaction of the game account is forbidden.
I'm making a complaint with GI.
I guess they sentenced me to travel in time and space, but I didn't go there.

Thank you very much for your enthusiasm. I'm afraid I can't do it now.
The social interaction of the game account is forbidden.
I'm making a complaint with GI.
I guess they sentenced me to travel in time and space, but I didn't go there.
let me know when u send invites

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Charles,

Thx for your reply.

Still waiting for a follow up reply after the initial attempt to resolve the problem which ended up making thing even worse! The message ended with 'Lets see if this works!' - not very encouraging.

I really dont understand how their data and ID numbers work - they clearly dont work in tandem. This new game on my IPAD is under my old Apple ID and Game Centre IDs so should be linked to the old game. The new game has my 481 neighbours from my old game, plus all fuel ring gifts are arriving to the new game (albeit they are F3 not F20) so the old ID must be retained in the gifters game (ie your QF2 Charles game sent a F3 (probably started life as an F20) and it arrived in my n
ew game - but Im guessing you havent changed anything at your end!! - therefore my old game code is still active in their database.

When I finally got an offer to merge, neither of the code were the old game code. The offer to switch to my old code game was an option on my iphone (one of my support games!). I didnt accept that as I didnt want my main game on my phone - maybe that is where I went wrong.

Lets see what happens next - any contact from GI would be good - now 2 days of radio silence - I bet they are swamped with these sorts of issues after the last update.

Have a great Christmas and New Year - lets hope we chat again.

Regards,

Keith
Hi Keith,

Well, you're just having all sorts of trouble. I know the feeling, it took me 2 weeks to get my game restored and then, with the loss of neighbours. Funny thing, only last night I realised that most of my Hawk and Raven flights reverted to being not completed...all those flights had long been completed. So I have to start over.

There is no question that GI needs to focus on making AC more stable as opposed to adding features, graphics that do little to improve the game experience.

I hope all ends well for you, but it's unfortunate that we must come to terms with the fact that playing this game come with some level of acceptance that things will go wrong.

Take Care,
Charles

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
Charles,

If it doesn’t get fully restored very soon, I am afraid that’s me done with AC. Too many issues and faulty updatesT
Charles,

Two games in the same email address is not good way. The suggestion is to create one more email. It is easy to have several email via gmail.

Two games using the same email is beyond "not good" as is a requirement versus just a suggestion to use a single email per account. Keep in mind GI might even consider this "account sharing" which will result in an account ban beyond possible account(s) corruption.

Last edited:

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
This is terrible, Keith! I do understand your frustration as I have experienced very similar.
G.I. needs to forget updating the game with additional features, get back to basics and improve their programming.

Granted, coding a game (with stable results) to suite a variety of operating systems can be challenging, but with the right experience it isn't that difficult.
And for the price/cost to play AC, given the absurd cost of land for example, one should be offered a stable and enjoyable, trouble-free experience.

I'm pondering potential issues once Win11 becomes a staple.
I shouldn't dwell on negatives but can't help it.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Two games using the same email is beyond "not good" as is a requirement versus just a suggestion; use a single email per account. Keep in mind GI might even consider this "account sharing" which will result in an account ban beyond possible account(s) corruption.

Well, I have 5 PCs I built (need for my work) and all use the same main email address. Yes, this caused problems, but finally got them sorted.
That doesn't include the 2 phones and 2 tablets, they too share the same email. However, in part due to G.I. and AC game, I now have over 10 email addresses.

Top Bottom