Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for QL Party that I can join with my 2 accounts.

Add me if there’s QL. Friend code in signature. Thanks.
See this post

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035agy5nf
Username
Yimira
There's so many posts out there for you to read about launches with qls and reading through them won't hurt.
Lol. I’ve read through the posts about QLs I’m just creating another thread to ask if anyone is willing to let me join with 2 accounts. Just because I posted a new thread doesn’t mean I’m not bothered to read all the other QL threads. Don’t be too quick to jump straight to conclusions 😉.

Creating a new thread spams the forum and your chances of whatever you are looking for don't increase. But joining an already established thread that is active not only increases the chance it makes your deliverables a definite. I'm going to launch and finish the event today by looking at the already established thread.

Jump into conclusion you day

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Creating a new thread spams the forum and your chances of whatever you are looking for don't increase. But joining an already established thread that is active not only increases the chance it makes your deliverables a definite. I'm going to launch and finish the event today by looking at the already established thread.

Wanna join my launch? It's fully established with more than 30 participants and 3QL++

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
035agy5nf
Username
Yimira

Like i said, compared to the other similar threads that are looking for QL parties, i'm just clarifying if QL parties are willing to help with my two accounts. There are a few other similar threads asking for QL parties with just one account. If you are so free to get into my thread and complain about spamming, how about complaining there too? If you do not wish to offer any help , then don't spam up my thread. Let those forum members that are actually talking about helping one another during this event have their posts seen. I've already completed the event on both of my accounts with the help of some forum members having 4QL party that are willing to offer actual help. Maybe if you stop complaining on other's thread and having your own opinion on everything you see, may speed up your progress for the event ;).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Arizsumda
I have 2 QL’s going active 2 hours from now if you want to try to hook up
Will be launching with
043xvuiw
I have 1 that is ready to go now
04a2h83w

Top Bottom