Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for neighbours - Cosmic Fuel & Training Centers

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I've only recently begun my space travel. Green and Blue only (Red to follow late March).
I'd appreciate neighbors with the above (preferably 4 or 5 cosmic fuel) as my limited experience has shown this item to be by far the best for Green and Blue launches.

My main need is visiting, and from time to time I am happy to gift F20 or as per your signature, but I do not expect anything in return. Only have 38 neighbors and 14 in the space program. A number of visits the past 2 days have come up with nothing. Low stock perhaps.

Thanks,
Charles

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I've only recently begun my space travel. Green and Blue only (Red to follow late March).
I'd appreciate neighbors with the above (preferably 4 or 5 cosmic fuel) as my limited experience has shown this item to be by far the best for Green and Blue launches.

My main need is visiting, and from time to time I am happy to gift F20 or as per your signature, but I do not expect anything in return. Only have 38 neighbors and 14 in the space program. A number of visits the past 2 days have come up with nothing. Low stock perhaps.

Thanks,
Charles
request sent. I have 5 astronaut academies and 6 training centers.

Top Bottom