Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for neighbors

I haven't been able to figure that out either. Someone is asking for earplugs - I send earplugs, and get earplugs back, even though I am asking for VR or fuel. I think sometimes people are just in a hurry and click send on whatever they have received. I also see a lot of newer players sending what they need in the hopes it will be returned. They don't take their neighbors' needs into consideration at all.
Sometimes I forget to think ... about how neighbors feel about gifts. I also found that I made several mistakes. . . .:wtf:

Sometimes I forget to think ... about how neighbors feel about gifts. I also found that I made several mistakes. . . .:wtf:
I think we all have made those same mistakes. So many people who don't have access to this forum don't realize the benefits of actually being able to give gifts that are needed and still receive what they need in return.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I haven't been able to figure that out either. Someone is asking for earplugs - I send earplugs, and get earplugs back, even though I am asking for VR or fuel. I think sometimes people are just in a hurry and click send on whatever they have received. I also see a lot of newer players sending what they need in the hopes it will be returned. They don't take their neighbors' needs into consideration at all.
I‘m guilty of this sometimes, usually when it’s nearly reset and ive forgot to gift. Typically I’ll return F20 first as people aren’t usually disappointed to get fuel. Sometimes I just double tap - easily done on tablets.

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
@MertAnıl @retkot @flyhores

Sorry for the late reply. I sent some friend requests out to all of you. My in-game list got spammed and didn't get around to checking it or this topic over the weekend.

Hello, I am new to the game and forums. I started about a week ago and am currently level 19. I am looking for neighbors to trade items, find planetariums and do launches.

Most of my information is in my signature, my friend code is 04fu60a4u.
Hello, I sent you a friend request. My friend code is 034zfn42r, game name Lawrence.

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
Hi. I'm a level 32 player. I can't do launches very often but add me if we can trade daily.

I'm looking for neighbours who send gifts buy my game name.

I don't understand why but even a neighbour have a "needed item" on his/her name,doesn't send a gift I need.

Anyway. My main account is: 049d2kxbe
Second account: 20v76o9el

I can send gifts from both.

Cheers!
034zfn42r just added both 👌

Top Bottom