Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for neighbors

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fu60s4u
Username
Remyoman
Hello, I am new to the game and forums. I started about a week ago and am currently level 19. I am looking for neighbors to trade items, find planetariums and do launches.

Most of my information is in my signature, my friend code is 04fu60a4u.

Last edited:

MertAnıl

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
049d2kxbe
Username
M_A
Hi. I'm a level 32 player. I can't do launches very often but add me if we can trade daily.

I'm looking for neighbours who send gifts buy my game name.

I don't understand why but even a neighbour have a "needed item" on his/her name,doesn't send a gift I need.

Anyway. My main account is: 049d2kxbe
Second account: 20v76o9el

I can send gifts from both.

Cheers!

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
I don't understand why but even a neighbour have a "needed item" on his/her name,doesn't send a gift I need.

It could be that they cannot.
Example: For Cosmic Fuel Station I need: Assembly Robots, Spaceship Engines, Laser Levels & Robot Testers - Between our three games we can only gift the Assembly Robots & Robot Testers. We cannot gift the other two as it doesn't appear in our gift list.... Have a look - there will be only one of those in your list to send to others.

Anyway: FR's sent from Adels, Retren & SadPringle14

MertAnıl

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
049d2kxbe
Username
M_A
It could be that they cannot.
Example: For Cosmic Fuel Station I need: Assembly Robots, Spaceship Engines, Laser Levels & Robot Testers - Between our three games we can only gift the Assembly Robots & Robot Testers. We cannot gift the other two as it doesn't appear in our gift list.... Have a look - there will be only one of those in your list to send to others.

Anyway: FR's sent from Adels, Retren & SadPringle14

Hi.
Yes,I'm aware of the level situation in trading. But I'm really sure they can because their levels are higher then mine and I need Landing Lamp.

I don't expect a Robot Tester from a level 10 neighbour.

Accepted all, thanks!

Hi. I'm a level 32 player. I can't do launches very often but add me if we can trade daily.

I'm looking for neighbours who send gifts buy my game name.

Anyway. My main account is: 049d2kxbe
Second account: 20v76o9el

I can send gifts from both.

Cheers!
I haven't been able to figure that out either. Someone is asking for earplugs - I send earplugs, and get earplugs back, even though I am asking for VR or fuel. I think sometimes people are just in a hurry and click send on whatever they have received. I also see a lot of newer players sending what they need in the hopes it will be returned. They don't take their neighbors' needs into consideration at all.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
I also see a lot of newer players sending what they need in the hopes it will be returned. They don't take their neighbors' needs into consideration at all.
In the beginning it took me a few weeks to figure out that it's 'OK' to change your in-game name - I was used to 'you're stuck with your choice' .... only because I then realised why somebody would call themselves 'party-landinglamp' :)
I come from era where that could be interpreted as 'disco'... :eek:

MertAnıl

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
049d2kxbe
Username
M_A
I haven't been able to figure that out either. Someone is asking for earplugs - I send earplugs, and get earplugs back, even though I am asking for VR or fuel. I think sometimes people are just in a hurry and click send on whatever they have received. I also see a lot of newer players sending what they need in the hopes it will be returned. They don't take their neighbors' needs into consideration at all.
I agree with you.
When my first days I did the same. Sent what I need but then I realized the trading rules. (Unwritten rules I guess)

By the way,my game name has "LandingLamp" for two day and you were the only neighbour who sent a LandingLamp 😅 You have a "LL" in your name,is that mean LandingLamp too?

I agree with you.
When my first days I did the same. Sent what I need but then I realized the trading rules. (Unwritten rules I guess)

By the way,my game name has "LandingLamp" for two day and you were the only neighbour who sent a LandingLamp 😅 You have a "LL" in your name,is that mean LandingLamp too?
Yes, LL is landing lamp. Had to do some QL maps, and needing to build the lamps back up for next time.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Hi @retkot

I can't understand what you need from your game names.

What is "Fluorolam" or "AssmRobot" ?
I want to send you what you need but couldn't figure out what you need.
Hi @MertAnıl
Thank you for taking time to clarify.
That was what I was trying to explain earlier that you will only have one of the items for the 'Cosmic Fuel Station' in your gift list:
In this case you can send me any of the other - I'm going to build at least another CFS (y)

For the Reserve Hanger 2 I also need:
  • Loader
  • Safety Cone
  • Fluorescent Lamp
I will spend some time to get my Signature in order to be more explanatory.
Thank you for following up.

MertAnıl

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
049d2kxbe
Username
M_A
Hi @MertAnıl
Thank you for taking time to clarify.
That was what I was trying to explain earlier that you will only have one of the items for the 'Cosmic Fuel Station' in your gift list:
In this case you can send me any of the other - I'm going to build at least another CFS (y)

For the Reserve Hanger 2 I also need:
  • Loader
  • Safety Cone
  • Fluorescent Lamp
I will spend some time to get my Signature in order to be more explanatory.
Thank you for following up.

I checked both; Assembly Robot and Fluorescent Lamp. Game says "Can be received as gifts from neighbours" but I can't find them in my gift list. Even in the higher level gifts.

Do you know why is that? How can I send them?

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
I checked both; Assembly Robot and Fluorescent Lamp. Game says "Can be received as gifts from neighbours" but I can't find them in my gift list. Even in the higher level gifts.

Do you know why is that? How can I send them?
That is what I was trying to explain - not everybody's list of gifts are the same....
You will have an item from that building to gift, but only one - not all four.
In my case I only have the Assembly Robot in my list - I don't have the other three items, so I cannot gift them - even if you pay me... :)

These 'gaps'/differences can be seen in the Gifting List - have a look at my signature - I've added the gift list of two accounts so far and highlighted where they are different.

Top Bottom