Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

looking for friends

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion
Hello every one,
I am new player. I need friends and neighbors.
Sorry for my poor writing in English.

Thanks for all (y)

username: gorrión
friend code: wosoun7
level: 13

need: ítems to upgrade buildings.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hello! I'm new in Airport City and I'm looking for neighbors. I send gifts to all neighbors almost every day!
My friend code: wvn4hdi
Username: Anneke
Level: 12
I need: 2x copy machine (to finish control tower 2 & terminal 3); Dispatcher Console (to finish control tower 2); Landing Lamp (to fly to Bali to get copy machines and dispatcher console)

For the rest I am short on money. Can someone give me tips to get more coins and airport cash, without buying it from the bank?
Other tips are also welcome!

Thanks!

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Hello! I'm new in Airport City and I'm looking for neighbors. I send gifts to all neighbors almost every day!
My friend code: wvn4hdi
Username: Anneke
Level: 12
I need: 2x copy machine (to finish control tower 2 & terminal 3); Dispatcher Console (to finish control tower 2); Landing Lamp (to fly to Bali to get copy machines and dispatcher console)

For the rest I am short on money. Can someone give me tips to get more coins and airport cash, without buying it from the bank?
Other tips are also welcome!

Thanks!
sending invite from both accounts
plz accept

Top Bottom