Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for daily trade partner

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
My main account: 04B9OCBZN (level 73) and my supporting 20X8CUMX9 (level 50) have a few spots open for daily trading partners.

I have solid trading records for years.

If accepted, please send gift to my main account only. I will try to return from my supporting account. If my supporting account does not have items you need, I will send from my main.

Please also PM me your city name so I can add you to my favorite list.

Thank you.

~flyfire

Last edited:

Icetman

AKYNA12
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
32X4UBQZ9
Username
brazeman1
My main account: 04B9OCBZN (level 73) and my supporting 20X8CUMX9 (level 50) have a few spots open for daily trading partners.

If accepted, please send gift to my main account only. I will try to return from my supporting account. If my supporting account does not have items you need, I will send from my main.

Thank you.

~flyfire
Sent ya a friend request/ Did it work? If not my ID is 32X4UBQZ9

Thank you.

~flyfire
I have replied to your message, please check it, thank you!

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano

Thank you.

~flyfire
hi, I'm interested in becoming your neighbor, do you still have places available? let me know and having said that I wish you a good day!

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi

Thank you.

~flyfire
Hi. I sent you friend request for both your games. Can exchange one daily gift. Thank you.

Top Bottom