Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for Alliance - but don't want to fly - COMPLETE THX

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
There are various items that are only available to Alliance partners. e.g. certain planes and buildings. I do not want to be an active Alliance partner, but would like to be in one so that I can access these items.

So, I'm looking for at least one other player with whom I can create a non active Alliance.

Please message me if that could be you

Thank you

Pete

There are various items that are only available to Alliance partners. e.g. certain planes and buildings. I do not want to be an active Alliance partner, but would like to be in one so that I can access these items.

So, I'm looking for at least one other player with whom I can create a non active Alliance.

Please message me if that could be you

Thank you

Pete
Create your own alliance and invite others.

Yes - but they will have an expectation that I will be flying alliance flights and I don't want to mislead other players as I don't intend to fly any.

P.
Create the alliance ask for anyone want to join with support account and dont want to fly too or if you have a support account and then leave it dont need to fly :)

Yes - but they will have an expectation that I will be flying alliance flights and I don't want to mislead other players as I don't intend to fly any.

P.
also you can wait for a reply from other players can add you to his/her alliance without flying but i think the fast move is to create your own alliance.

There are various items that are only available to Alliance partners. e.g. certain planes and buildings.
Pete
The planes you mention are hard to get! You must be on an active alliance, scoring in top100, to get purple maps, which in turn allow you to fly destinations and complete collections giving you those special planes.
Do you expect any active alliance, scored in top100, is willing to have an inactive element that only wants the maps???
🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
The planes you mention are hard to get! You must be on an active alliance, scoring in top100, to get purple maps, which in turn allow you to fly destinations and complete collections giving you those special planes.
Do you expect any active alliance, scored in top100, is willing to have an inactive element that only wants the maps???
🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think what he meant was S2 planes. S2 planes can also be bought when you’re in an alliance.

I doubt he’s talking about the fancy black planes.

I'm not interested in the maps. Just planes and buildings. I didn't realise there was a further qualification required other than paying.

Regards.
P

I have sent a friend request from my support account HA-Gift to Harc
This account is in its own alliance called HarcTesting
Please send a join request and job done !!
Regards
Harcourt

Request sent. Mission (almost) accomplished. Many thanks to all who contributed.
P

Thanks for accepting the request, and I confirm you are now a member of the HarcTesting alliance.
Your passenger numbers will be recorded which may be of interest to you. We were ranked at 5235 last week !!

If you find that it is not as you hoped then please leave in your own time

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom