Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for a new home

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hey guys
I am looking for an alliance within top 100.
i’m level 58 getting almost 40k pax playing daily
Looking forward to any offers from you guys

thanks
Good day, we are a group with 3 alliances. May you still look for one, you can contact me. On Facebook I am JS Amira. We communicate with messenger

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hey guys
I am looking for an alliance within top 100.
i’m level 58 getting almost 40k pax playing daily
Looking forward to any offers from you guys

thanks
Generally, top 100 alliances are flying over 1m passengers every week (1,054602 last week to be exact).

With 20 members, that means 50,000 passengers each - 1,000,000/20=50,000 ... and that's ONLY if there are 20 players in the alliance. If there are fewer, the passenger expectations will be higher.

You may get lucky and find a spot on one of the builder alliances that helps newer players. But at the same time, you should probably concentrate on building out stands, leveling up your airport, leveling up your fleet, etc.

One other thing to consider, many of the top 100 alliances don't care about completing tasks. That means you don't get the week-long alliance bonuses that give you more coins for each flight or more experience or even fewer plane breakdowns - the bonuses that help you build up your city faster.

Another option to consider to consider may be to make your own one-person alliance. You definitely will NOT get into the top 100, however, you would only need to complete 2 tasks to get the coin prize. If you go this route, be sure that you develop a ring neighbors you can exchange and other gifts with and be a neighbor to them. Be sure to use all of your visits in addition to this so that you raise your reputation level (you want to get that to the maximum level as quickly as you can). Another option to consider for fuel to do regular launches or participate in other people's launches if you don't have enough points to take first.

This is an option I am doing right now even though I could easily fly about 70,000+(once exceeded 80 thousand) pax a week and am at level 80. I don't want to overtax myself at this point and I want to focus in building some facilities up rather than competing against players with more capabilities than me. I am open minded to being in another alliance.

The point I'm trying to is simply this, try to be realistic in what you can accomplish and it takes time to build capabilities. This game requires a lot of patience and persistence. An awful truth I will say quite frankly is this, you may NOT be able to compete against a player that has been for longer and has built up far more capability than you. IOW, you don't play chicken against a semi-truck.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lok7lrd
Username
Stiffi
Thank You guys for the offers
I've found amazing home so thanks
and btw I don't think it's all about your lvl
I'm lvl 62 now and I'm doing 60K-70K pax per weekend I think I'll be able to do 100K pax in a month
already joined to fuel ring with my alt
thank you for the tips

Top Bottom